Monday, October 17, 2011

BoxerBriefs - Part 2

BoxerBriefs

Submitted by Chris

Part 2 of 2

We didn’t fuck that morning. What we did went beyond fucking. We made passionate love. He fucked me in every position known to man and I was in heaven. We started slow that morning. it started with gentle slow deliberate kisses which got more intense the more we kissed. He was on top of me and kinda pinned me down as we made out. My hands caressed his back and neck. They roamed down to his underwear and when i reached his tight firm ass they massaged each cheek. He looked amazing in just his t-shirt and red boxerbriefs and i had to get a better look at him. I made him stand up, i sat on the edge of my bed and just admired just how good looking he was. I reached out and grabbed his waist and pulled him to me, kissing his chest and stomach, working on his nipples and causing him to moan with each touch of my lips. We were both rock hard, me wearing my black boxerbriefs and him in his red. His cock head sticking out over the waist band. I needed that cock in my mouth again so i pushed him back a little and slowly pulled his undies down. Once past his crotch his cock stood straight out and was dripping pre-cum. I noticed that he was trembling just a little bit so i asked him if he wanted me to stop, I guess he had the courage last night when he was blind drunk but this morning sober he was taking a step into a different part of his life. He answered in the best way possible, by grabbing my head and pushing his cock past my waiting lips.

I tried my best to swallow his monster cock, measuring close to 9" and about 6" around it was by far the biggest cock I had ever worked with but I wasn’t going to let that stop me. I took control, working his head with just my tongue, causing him to buckle just a little. I slide off his cock and moved my way to his balls, taking them one at a time into my mouth, they were too big to fit them both in. I worshiped his cock for a few minutes and suddenly he stopped me and pulled out

"You keep going like that and I’m gonna explode all over you" he said "I want more than just a blow job from you"

That’s when he took total control. He stripped naked and then stripped me. we climbed into bed and he got on top of me and kissed me deep. Kissing me as he made his way down my body and only stopping once he reached my cock, playfully licking at my steel heard cock. He lifted my legs up and worked his magic on my waiting ass. Slowly licking around my hole and a few times pushing his tongue into my ass. I begged him to fuck me but told him he had to go slow because of his size. He stopped and asked me for a condom but I told him I wanted to feel him and didn’t want anything coming between me and his cock. So he spit on his cock and gently started pushing his cock into me. It was agony trying to get his huge head past my ring but with a little force he was able to, once in he rested a second leaning in to kiss me hard. Then inch by inch he pushed into me resting every few inches to give me a chance to get used to him. Once his balls were resting against my ass he pulled halfway out and shoved it back in. My ass was on fire but I wanted him more than I wanted anything in my life and no pain was gonna make me stop. I laid there with my legs over his shoulders and he took total control. He was a master at fucking. Switching speeds and positions hitting just the right spots in my ass that would cause me to feel wave after wave of pleasure. He held my legs together and rammed into me. My own cock was like a rock and I reached out to stroke it but he moved my hand away and did the deed himself. We changed positions and now I was on my stomach and he was spreading my legs apart getting ready to re-enter me. He asked me if I wanted it and I moaned out that I wanted him more than anything else in my life. He spit again on his cock and this time didn’t take the same amount of time he did when i was on my back, this time he just rammed into me ripping my ass apart. I screamed out in pain but he pushed my head into the pillow muffling my screams. He ravaged my ass. Fucking me like I owed him money and I wanted more and more.

After 20 minutes of him fucking me on my stomach he climbed off me, sat on the edge of the bed and told me to climb on top of him. I was breathing heavy and my ass was on fire but i needed more, I craved more from him. I straddled his legs and lowered my ass onto his cock, sliding all the way down until I rested in his lap. My cock was caught between our chests; I kissed him as I started riding this monster cock. The frictions of our two bodies made my cock feel amazing and before Ii knew what was happening I was exploding all over us, cum flying everywhere. I guess the site of me cumming without touching sent him over the edge because he grabbed me and started hammering into me. A few seconds more and I felt white hot cum splashing inside of me filing me up with rope after rope of cum. It was running down his cock and onto my legs. He fell back and pulled me with him. We laid there with me on top of him and his stall hard cock buried deep in my ass. We were sweaty and panting and I loved every minute of it.

We stayed like that for about 10 minutes not saying anything to each other, just enjoying the moment. He spoke first telling me that he never felt like he did at the moment and that he never came as hard or as much in his life. I simply told him that if he wanted it could be like that for as long as he wanted, that I was his for as long as he wanted me. I waited most of my life to be in his arms and nothing was ever gonna make me leave them. We kissed some more and just stayed in bed enjoying being with each other.

After 3 hours and 4 loads between us we settled down into bed and just held each other. He fell asleep in my arms that morning; it was at that moment I feel in love with him. We've been together 4 years now and they have been the best years of my life.




5 comments:

  1. Let's thank CHRIS for a job well done. I have another one of his that is awesome. Good job. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved it,but now i need to clean the cum off of
    my keyboard. 8==> ~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~
    tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pair of stories, and well written. I loved the realistic hesitation in the first story of a young guy who doesn't want to lose his friend by going too far but is finding it hard to resist! All the way through Chris manages to bring out the depth of feeling that the two guys have for each other. There is great sex in the stories, but also so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure that Chris will be delighted tht you liked his story. He had a couple more that he sent me that I will be posting in the upcoming days. Good Job, Chris. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete