Saturday, October 22, 2011

Justin Story - Chapter - College Reunion - Part 2

Justin Story

Chapter - College Reunion

Part 2 of 2

Submitted by Chris


About 20 minutes of catching up with my college buddies I looked up and there Justin stood in the doorway of the large room. He looked as good as he had back in college and all those feeling I had back then came roaring back. Our eyes locked and he made his way over to me. My heart was pounding as he walked towards me. "Hi" he said and sat down next to me. We traded hello's back and forth and made uncomfortable small talk. We both knew about the elephant in the room and were waiting for the other to bring it up. Finally I asked what happened to him and after a few minutes of him babbling this and that I stopped him as said why don’t we go for a walk so we can have some privacy. We headed outside and took a walk around the hotel. He broke down and started telling me what happened. When he got home from college he knew he loved me and wanted the world to know so he decided to come out to his family, it didn’t go well. Since they were paying for college and didn’t agree with him being gay they pulled him from college and made him go to a local school for his final year. They beat it into him that he wasn’t gay and after a year he met a girl, dated awhile and got married. It didn’t last long and he finally came to terms with who he really was but by then it was too late to get back in touch with me so he thought he lost his true love.

We walked and talked for hours. My feelings for him came roaring back and it felt like it did during my junior year. We left the reunion and headed back to my place. Once inside the apartment it was a flurry of clothes and moans as we stripped and kissed and groped right there in by the front door. We moved to the couch in a tangle of arms and legs. It was raw and furious. We fucked right there on the couch like it was the last thing we would ever do. It didn’t last long but it was really intense. After it was over we talked about where we go from here. He told me he had nothing keeping him where he was. He grew apart from his family because of how they treated him and had no one in his life. I offered him my place to live if he wanted to move here He jumped at the offer and fell into my arms and kissed me deep and hard. We moved into my bedroom to continue making love. It was tender and touching and the best sex I ever had in my life. The following day we made all the plans we had to make and it was decided that we would fly back to his city and gather his stuff and drive cross country. It was one of the most incredible weeks of my life driving with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment