Friday, October 7, 2011

Vacation Time - See You October 16

Vacation Time

I will be gone on vacation from October 8 through October 15.

But before I leave, here is a story to tide you over till I return.

Jack Off Session

I had everything packed and I was ready to go on vacation.  The phone rang and it was Josh.  He was horny and wanted a jack off session.  I was up for it, so he said he would be over in a few minutes.  Josh was a jack off buddy, suck buddy, and when he felt like it a fuck buddy.  Today he felt like a jack off buddy. 

No sooner did I hang up the phone, I heard a knock on the front door.  It was Josh.  He had called from his car and was parked right in front of my place.  He gave me a quick hug and pulled me towards the bedroom.  He said, “Let’s get comfortable.”  We flopped into my bed and laid next to each other.  He pulled out his thick uncut cock.  It was a handful.



He was instantly hard and I was watching it get bigger as he slowly stroked it.  I undressed and my cock was hard.  It was not a match for Josh’s cock size.  Josh was hung like a horse for all the years that I knew him.  His cock was easy to jack off. Sucking and fucking was another story.  Slow and easy was the key to sucking his cock. Relax the throat and it was pleasurable for all parties.  Lube was needed for fucking.  The key was to relax your ass hole as well. 


Josh looked over at my cock and said, “Looking good, Jay.”  He was horny and jacked off like an oversexed animal. His strokes were like a jack hammer.   I was just getting in the rhythm of jacking off when Josh let loose of his load. 

He came quickly, too quickly.  I was always amazed at his load, and I watched it fly in the air and land on his chest.


He turned towards me and said, “Now, you.”  I was close, so I stepped up my strokes and felt myself ready to cum.  My load was thicker than Josh’s load.  It erupted out of the tip of my cock and the cum ran down my cock head and landed in my bush of pubes.


Josh giggled as he watched me cum.  At times he was like a school kid doing it for the first time. 


When I was done cumming, he inspected my load from all angles.  He did this every time no matter how often we jacked off.


He gave his approval, “Nice load, Jay.  Nice load.”  He examined every drop of my load.  He kept repeating ‘Nice.” 


He watched me pick up my cock and the cum streamed down to my pubes.  He said, "Nice.  Really nice."


I was now ready to leave for vacation.  As Josh headed for his car, I told him, “See you on October 16.” 

3 comments:

  1. Nice story, Jay, and great photos. I enjoyed seeing your cock again. A good start to your holiday. I hope you are going somewhere nice, and with a nice guy - or at least that you will meet some nice guys while you are there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to start the vacation with a nice post. Thanks for the comments. I am on the lookout for available guys. Just wave your underwear and I will come running. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back and I hope you had a great week while I was gone. Thanks to Chris and CATMAN for submitting stories for your enjoyment. I will be posting them in the upcomming days. It is good to be back. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete