Friday, October 21, 2011

No Longer Kids - Part 2

No Longer Kids

Submitted by CATMAN

Part 2 of 2

Andy reached out and put an arm around my shoulder.  "Damn, you look fantastic, even better than I remembered." 
"Yeah, you look great too!  So, did living in San Francisco turn you into a big flaming fag?"
He playfully punched me in the arm.  "Let me put it this way, I'm not the biggest tramp in California, but I have learned a few new tricks!"
When I dared him to show me, he grabbed my dick and kissed me hard on the mouth. I kissed him too.  The passion was intense and in just seconds we both were sporting giant erections. 
We broke just long enough to move inside to my bedroom.  Rolling around together on my bed, it was like we couldn't get enough of each other.  Six years may have passed, but we were making up for lost time.
I sucked Andy's dick.  He sucked mine.  Then we sucked each other at the same time.  Andy stopped and said, "Hey, can we take a breather?"
I asked him if there was anything wrong and he said, "I just don't want to get off too fast.  I've waited long enough to be with you again.  I want it to last."
I moved up next to him and we kissed again; this time more tenderly.   Then he said, "I want to feel you inside of me.  Chuck, do you wanna fuck me?"
"Are you sure?  You never would ever let me do that before."
After he assured me he wanted me to do it, I pulled out a tube of K-Y from my hiding place under my bed.  Andy got on his hands and knees and I moved up behind him.
Before lubing him up, I buried my face in his ass and rimmed him for a few minutes.  He moaned softly.  I squirted some K-Y on my index finger and found his tight hole.  I worked a finger in and out to loosen him up.  When I felt he was relaxed enough, I inserted my cock.  I started out slowly, and then began to work up speed.  I rode his hot ass like a man on a mission. 
From the noises he was making, I was sure that Andy was enjoying this as much as I was.  As I humped him, he stroked his cock. Every time I felt like I was about to cum, I would slow down for a minute. Finally, neither of us could hold out any longer and we both shot off at the same time.   I came deep inside of him while his load soiled my sheets.  We both collapsed forward on the bed with my cock still inside of him.  I didn't climb off his back until my dick went totally soft.
We cleaned up in the shower and I asked, "So how long will you be in town?"
"You're stuck with me all Summer!   Think your Mom will let you come out to play?"
"She better or I'll throw a temper tantrum!" 
We "played" all Summer!"
EPILOGUE       :  NO LONGER KIDS
It was my very best Summer ever!  All because of Andy!.   Unfortunately,  It was just one week until I had to be back at my college, and Andy would be in San Francisco again!
I planned a little surprise for him!
When I picked him up at his Grandmother's house, he asked, "So, what are we doing today?"
Even though it was part of my plan, it was the truth, when I told him, "Gotta stop at Uncle Bob's house.  The family is still out of town on vacation and I have to check on the house."
After picking up their mail,  I told Andy, "I might need your help in the back yard."
As we rounded the corner of the house, his mouth dropped open in surprise.  "OH,  MY GOD!    A FUCKING TREE HOUSE!!!"
Before I could respond, Andy ran to the rope ladder and was climbing up!   I was right behind him!  Once, up on the deck, he said, "Damn, this sure brings back memories!"
I said, "Sure does!   Only one thing is missing!  Those two naked teenagers who used to have a lot of fun up a tree!"
I can't describe half of what went on during the next two hours  .....
"and,... "dear readers"..., I don't want to describe it!    It was very personal and private!   Just use your imagination.....it could have been something. that you have done!    You might be curious about what ever happened to Andy and Chuck.....well,   stay tuned!    Old friends always have great stories to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment