Sunday, May 22, 2011

Working on our Suntans

Working on our Suntans

It was a beautiful summer day. I picked up Jason and we headed to the park to get some rays. I knew the perfect spot. It was secluded. I loved to sun bathe but Jason was not all for laying in the sun and frying in suntan oil.

I wanted to be alone with Jason and this was the best way of doing that. He was a college grad and he still lived at home with his parents. I loved being around Jason. He was slightly taller and a couple years older than me. We jacked off before, and it was fun. But I wanted more.

I parked at the end of the parking lot. We grabbed out stuff out of the car and Jason followed me as I took one of the trails. He complained all the way until we ended at my favorite spot. It was a sandy area. I felt we were at the beach but with no water. It was a cool spot.


We stripped down to our briefs. I noticed we were wearing the same type of black briefs. We laid there soaking the rays. I looked over and saw his outline of his cock. It looked like he was aroused. The only way to find out for sure was to reach over and touch his cock.




I laid my hand on the bulge. His cock was definitely hard. He did not move or say anything. I slowly moved my hand along the outline of his cock. I was enjoying playing with his cock. Jason reached down under his brief and pulled his cock up.

The tip of his uncut cock shown over the waistband.




He put his hands behind his head and laid back to relax. I began to stroke his cock. I let my hand push his briefs down more and more. Soon his cock was sticking out. It was a beautiful piece of meat.


It was fun, but this time, I wanted more. I sat up and pulled off his brief. I removed mine and laid back down. I reached over and grabbed his uncut cock. Jason reached over and grabbed my cut cock. We both started to jack off, keeping in sync with each other movements.

I was going to be content with just jacking off, when Jason sat up and then leaned over and started to suck my cock. I was now excited. This was great. The next thing I knew, he reversed positions and I had his cock in my face. I quickly took it in my mouth, before Jason might change his mind.

But Jason did not change his mind. The excitement of the activity was too much for both of us. Jason came first. Cum filled my mouth. His cock slipped out and splattered cum on my face. I laid still as my cock erupted and spewed cum into Jason mouth. He was not ready and the cum flowed back out and landed on my cock.

He laid back next to me. I now had cum on my face and all over my cock and balls. I looked around and found my towel. I wiped myself clean. We both laid there naked soaking up the rays.

Gosh, it was a beautiful summer day.

1 comment:

  1. Jay -
    great job sinking the story up with the pics. Loved the pics!

    mb

    ReplyDelete