Saturday, May 7, 2011

Short Takes - No Respect

No Respect


I get no respect. I am a towel boy for the university men athletes. I don’t mind. I get to be around a lot of great looking guys with magnificent cocks.

At first, they just called me names, then one day a couple guys stuck their hard cock in my face. They dared me to suck them, and I did.

Now the whole group of guys stands around me and waits their turns. They still call me names but I don’t mind. I get no respect but I also get loads of cock.

3 comments:

  1. Great germ of a story.
    How about the team protecting their cocksucker when he gets jumped by some thug-bigots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where I could go with this one and you came up with a brilliant idea. I will definetly do this. You are awesome. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to think about this sort of situation at school loads of thugish older boys that Id want to be used by .

    ReplyDelete