Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Truth - Part 3

The Truth


Part 3 of 3

"I’m gay. Always been. I was afraid to admit it. You were my closest friend. And I needed someone to talk to. And I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid. I wanted to be with…you." Nat lowered his head.

I was relieved to hear this. "Nat, you know this makes things different. You see…I’m gay too. I was afraid to admit it. I always wanted to be with you." Nat looked up and a smile started to spread across his face. For the first time, I saw a big smile on his face.

He looked at me and said, "You are not just saying that?" I shook my head ‘no’. We embraced. We got teary eyed.

I asked Nat "Have you found a place to stay?" Nat said "No." I jumped in with this idea, "How about here? We need to catch up on so many things."

Nat said, "Can I say something? I might lose you for saying this but…I love you."

I had wanted to hear this all my life. I answered in reply, "You never knew how much I loved you. Now I can show you."
I hugged Nat. With tears in out eyes, we kissed.

Now I felt complete, whole. I was right all along. I missed all the years we were apart. Now we started life anew.

As we walked towards the bedroom, my childhood dream of being with a man that I loved, who loved me, was beginning to really happen. We stopped at the foot of the bed. Slowly we undressed. I saw a tear of joy appear on Nat’s eye. We stood there naked. We touched each other’s cock for the first time. It felt right.

We spent the weekend in bed, sometimes making love, sometimes talking about the past, and sometimes talking about the future. Nat was glad that he called me. I wished I had said something sooner.

Sometimes telling the truth will changed your life for the better. At least for Nat and I, it did.

3 comments:

  1. Cute, but a little cheesy. It's like he hasn't been in the room 5 minutes, and he's saying "I love you". A little hokey, Jay!

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. They wanted to make up for lost time when they were apart.

    ReplyDelete