Friday, May 27, 2011

First Time - Complete Post

FIRST TIME

Part 1 of 5

First Time – The Encounter

Finally I was moving out of my parent’s house and getting my own apartment. I started my first job and I was excited being out and free to do what I wanted. I was nervous since I was a virgin. I never had been around another man sexually. So, I was eager to start.

My first day on the job was nerve racking. My co-workers were friendly, but I had so much to learn with the job, that I was anxious to get back to the apartment and have a drink.

It was quitting time and I dashed out of the office. As I turned the corner I ran into this guy. We grabbed each other to keep from falling. He held me for what seemed an eternity. My heart pounded in my chest. My eyes were looking into his deep blue eyes. I got the weirdest sensation. He released his grip on me. I continued to hold him.

I recognized him from the office. I was embarrassed. I finally let go of my grip on him. He introduced himself. His name was Roger. I told him my name; "I am Michael. Friends call me Mike. Family call me Mickey." I was rambling.

Roger smiled and said, "I will call you Michael. Maybe, one of these days, I will call you Mike, or even Mickey." We both laughed over this. Roger said he had to run, or he would be late. He waved and disappeared around the corner.

I headed home, happy that I made it through the first day, and also happy about meeting someone, even if it was just be bumping into someone. I relaxed with a nice cold drink. I thought of Roger and wonder if he was single, and gay. I was hot thinking about him. I had to jack off. I closed my eyes and pictured Roger holding my cock. It did not take long for me to cum. I laid in bed and feel asleep dreaming of him.

First Time – The Invitation

My second day on the job went rather well. At least, it went better than my first day. I spotted Roger and made a mental note of where his office was. I wondered if I should walk by his office. I decided not to do it. My boss called me in his office and gave me some work to drop off at another worker’s office. It turned out to be next to Roger’s office. I couldn’t help but walk by his office. I saw him at his desk and I gave him a wave with my hand. He motioned for me to come into his office. He was on the phone and he pointed to a chair for me to sit down in. He quickly wrapped up the call.

He said, "How is it going Michael, or was it Mike, or Mickey?" I replied, "You can call me Mike."

Roger smiled and said, "So we are now friends. That is great news." I realized he remember what I said when I ran into him. "How about a drink after work to celebrate your new job?"

I was stunned. I wondered if he was asking me as a co-worker or was he interested in just me. I finally realized he was probably just being friendly as a co-worker. I did not know what to say and just nodded my head.

Roger said, "Great, meet me here after work and then we will get that drink."

I floated out of the office. I was extreme happy the rest of the day. Even if nothing develops, things seemed to be looking up for me. At least I made a friend at work and he was good looking.

Part 2 of 5

First Time – The Drink

I watched the clock as the minutes counted downward to quitting time. I literally ran to his office. He was finishing up on some paperwork when I knocked on the door. He looked up and smiled at me. He said, "Just in time. Let’s go someplace to get a drink."

We headed out and we walked down the street to a bar that was tucked between two restaurants. It was a quiet place. It had mood music playing in the background. We took a table in the back of the bar. He ordered drinks and we settled down to talk.

The bar got busier as time flew by. I was surprised I was so talkative. Roger made conversation so much easier. I ended up telling him my life story. Roger did the same. One drink lead to another, then another. Luckily the bar served food. I was getting light headed, so the food helped. I was happy. As Roger talked, I thought to myself, "This was why I left home to be on my own. To experience meeting guys and maybe, just maybe, have sex. OK, let’s change that to have SEX."

It was getting late, so we decided to call it a night. I wished I were going home with him. As we headed to the parking lot, he asked if I wanted to have a real dinner in a real restaurant this weekend. I said, "Sure." Roger said, "Then it is a date."

As he drove off, I got in my car. I sat there thinking "Date, he said date."

First Time – The Date

Roger said, "Then it is a date." I kept hearing that statement over and over in my head. This was our first date. No matter what happened, it was going to be a date. I got ready and showered and shaved. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a nice toned body. I hoped Roger would one day see me naked and like what he saw. I put on a sexy pair of underwear. Just in case. I wore my best outfit.

Roger was right on time. He picked me up in front of my apartment building. He had on a nice pair of tight jeans. As he drove to the restaurant, I checked out his body. He had on a tight fitting shirt that hugged his muscular body. I wanted to see more but I was content just being next to him in the car.

The dinner went extremely well. The food was good and the conversation was interesting. Roger had a way to make me feel important. As he talked, I dreamed of us being together forever. I snapped myself back to reality. This was probably just a dinner with a co-worker, nother more.

But like all things, the evening ended. We drove back to my place. I debated if I should invite him in or not. My mind started to analyze what could be Roger’s answer. Before I could get a chance to ask him, Roger said, "Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" I was trilled. Now I started to panic. Did I have a clean bathroom? I hope I did not leave any dirty underwear laying around.

I did a quick look around when we entered the apartment. Everything looked fine.

Part 3 of 5

First Time – The Kiss

As Roger headed to the bathroom, I went to the kitchen to get a couple beers. We sat on the sofa and drank. He said he loved my place. It was not well decorated, but it was livable. I wondered what Roger’s place looked like.

Roger said that he needed to get on the road. He asked me if I wanted to see his place tomorrow. I was trilled and said, "Yes".


I walked Roger over to the door. He stopped and turned towards me. He looked delicious standing there. His clothes hugged his body and I wanted to hug him also. I told him thanks for dinner. He leaned and kissed me on the cheek. I was shocked.

He smiled and said, "I’ll see you tomorrow." I wanted to kiss him back but was too nervous. Roger left and I stood there kicking myself for just standing there.

I leaned against the door and thought, "He kissed me. Why did I not do anything in return." I could have kicked myself.

First Time – The Return Kiss

I saw Roger’s car keys on the table. I grabbed then just as there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and there he was, smiling. I held up the car keys. He walked to me and grabbed the keys. He said, "Thanks."

Without thinking, I quickly kissed him on the lips. I pulled away and said, "Thanks." He was close enough to put his hand on my chin. He titled my head upwards and kissed me again, this time longer. I put my arms around him. His kisses became longer and more passionate. I was actually kissing a man. The palms of my hands were wet with perspiration. I felt like my heart was in my throat, beating so fast that I could not think to do anything but kiss him.

We stopped and just held each other. Roger said, "I better go before…." I felt I did too much. Now, I might lose Roger. I stopped hugging Roger and just stood there. I felt like crying but I needed to compose myself and wait until he left then I would cry myself to sleep.

Roger threw the keys back onto the table. He said, "Oh the hell with going. I’ll stay if you want me to."

I was trilled once again. I almost knocked him down, as I threw my arms around him.

Part 4 of 5

First Time

Now my mind was racing. I was never with a man. What if I was bad or worse yet, what if my cock won’t get hard. I read about that happening.

I was still hugging Roger. He said, "I take that to be a yes." I looked into his eyes. They were beautiful. I decided to follow his lead. We walked over to the sofa and he sat down, he pulled me on top of him.

We kissed and his hands rested on my ass. He lightly squeezed my cheeks. He asked me "Do you want to get comfortable in the bedroom?" I eagerly said, "Yes."

Roger smiled as he took off his shirt. I wanted to undress him so I grabbed his belt and unbuckled his jeans. I unzipped his jeans and held my breath. My hands were a little shaky. As I dropped his jeans, I saw his underwear. They were tight and hugged his body. I saw his outline of his cock. I pressed my face against his underwear. I took in a deep breath and I loved the musky smell of his manhood.

I grabbed the top of his underwear and slowly pulled them down. His black bush of pubes stared at me. I dug my nose deep into the bush of hair. He smelt so good. I pulled his briefs down farther and his cock popped out. It was magnificent. I kissed the tip of his cock. I pressed my face against his cock. His hardness felt so good. I licked the underside of his shaft.

I reached the tip of his cock again and kissed it.

Then my natural instincts took over. I took the cock in my mouth and Roger hips took over. He started to pumped his cock back and forth.

Roger moaned so I figured he was enjoying this. I felt I was actually doing the right thing. I felt so relieved. Roger tried to kick off his jeans but was having trouble doing that. I stopped sucking and reached down to remove his jeans. He now stood in front of me naked. He was awesome. As I stared, Roger reached down and started to undress me.

Before I knew it, I was naked laying on the bed. Roger climbed on top of me and we kissed. I felt his cock against my body. My cock was hard and erect, so I was glad that my cock was responding to having a wonderful man on top of it.

Roger moved around and took my cock in his mouth. It felt so warm and wet. Roger moved his cock to be above my face. I grabbed it and sucked on it. This was fantastic. Roger was so gentle. Then I felt I was close to cumming. I tried to prolong it but I shot my load before I knew it. I felt bad. I hope that Roger wouldn’t be disappointed.

I continued to suck his cock. Roger let my limp cock fall from his mouth. He started to lick my balls. He took one and then both balls in his mouth. Playing with my balls made my cock spring back to life. Roger took my cock back in his mouth.

Roger’s cock seemed to get bigger in my mouth. I felt the first shot of cum hit the back of my mouth. Roger was starting to cum. I was not ready for this. His cum filled my mouth and I gagged. I had cum running out of my mouth, down my chin, to my neck. I felt myself getting ready to cum once again. Roger handled my loads and swallowed them. I quickly tried to wipe his cum from my chin and neck.

Roger moved back around and saw my mess. He grabbed his underwear and wiped his cum from my face.

He laid next to me. He said, "Sorry, I should have warned you. I shoot big loads." I answered, "I’ll be ready next time." At least I hoped there would be a next time.

Roger reached over and held me. He said, "Mike, or can I call you Mickey?"

I held on to him and said, "You can call me Mickey."

Roger smiled, "Mickey, can I sleep over? I will leave in the morning."

I said, "Yes."

Part 5 of 5

First Sleep Over

Roger drifted off to sleep. I laid there wide awake watching him sleep. He rolled over and held me. He wrapped his leg and arms around me. I ran my fingers along his arm. He was so muscular.

I listened to his breathing. I concentrated on it and it was a lullaby and before I knew it I was asleep.

I woke the next morning resting my head on Roger’s chest. He was still asleep. I looked down and saw his cock hard and erect, pointing it lovely head at me. His cock stood out from a nice black bush of hair. I raised my head to look at his balls. They were perfectly round.

Looking at his naked body made my cock hard. I closed my eyes and imagine what it would be like to wake up to someone like Roger. Sex last night was great.

Roger rolled over and his face was inches from mine. His eyes opened and he smiled. He snuggled closer to me. Our cocks laid side by side. He reached down and grabbed both of them and started stroking them.

After a while, he grabbed only my cock and held it. He said, "I want you in me." I was confused. He reached for his pants and dug out a condom. He took it out, and rolled it onto my cock. He laid on his back and pulled me onto his chest. His legs went up and I knew what to do. I held the legs up and saw his ass opening and slid my cock into it. It went in easier than I thought it would. I started to pump and felt the sensations pulse through my body. It was fantastic. I looked into his eyes and then leaned down and kiss him. He rubbed my chest with his hands. I pumped faster. I started to cum. I pumped slower and then finally stopped. Roger grabbed me and held me close. My cock was still inside of him.

His legs lowered and I relaxed in his arms. I thought to myself, "I could get used to this."




No comments:

Post a Comment