Monday, May 30, 2011

Short Takes - Voyeur

Short Takes – Voyeur


My neighbor in the next building was home. I turned off the lights in my apartment. Staying in the darkness, I lifted one of the slats of the blinds. There he was. I started to undress. I removed everything but my briefs.

I needed to capture the moment. I grabbed my camera. Sticking it through the slats of the blinds, I took the picture. After taking a few pictures, someone else walked into the frame.

I never saw him before. He placed his naked body against my neighbor, who dropped to his keens and started to suck this strange new person’s cock. I took another picture.

He finally stood up and they walked out of the frame.

I sat on the sofa. Alone. I looked into the viewfinder and reviewed the pictures. I kept the ones of my neighbor. When I got to the ones with both guys in it, I stared at them. Then I deleted them.

1 comment:

  1. not like that hear just old farts lol would never ever peak.

    ReplyDelete