Friday, May 13, 2011

Short Takes – Neighbor – Extended Version

Short Takes – Neighbor – Extended Version

Part 1 of 2



I took the afternoon off. I have been putting in a lot of overtime and I needed to start the weekend early.

It was a beautiful warm sunny day. I quickly undressed and took a shower. As I dried myself, I walked to the kitchen to get a drink. My eye saw my neighbor sunning himself on my patio.

I sat in my chair and looked out the window. He was naked. I never saw him naked and I found myself holding my rock hard cock.

His bubble butt was perfectly oval. I had no control of myself. My hand had a mind of its own and stroked my cock. It was too much for me to take. I started to moan as I sprayed cum all over my chest.

I sat there watching the sweat bead on my neighbor’s body. It formed little rivers of sweat that fell and dripped to his towel. I closed my eyes to contemplate what to do next. When I opened my eyes, he was gone.

Part 2 of 2

I thought about my neighbor sunning himself and decided to take off early and head home. I did not know if he would be out but something was telling me to head home.

As soon as I entered my apartment, I headed to the window. He was laying there. It was now or never. I quickly undressed and headed outside.

He heard me coming and lifted his head off of the towel and smiled and said. "Glad you could join me. I was getting bored.

Hope you don’t mind me sunning myself ‘au naturel’. I like the total tan with no tan lines."

I removed my towel from around my waist and placed it next to him, and said, "It is the only way to sun bathe."


I was already getting hard. He looked at my cock and said, "I see your cock enjoys the sun beating down on it."

Know he was looking at my cock, I went from semi hard to fully aroused. He reached over and grabbed my cock and slowly stoked it. I shifted around and ran my hand over his bubble butt and down his crack.

He sat up and used both hands to rub my cock and my balls. My eyes grew wide when I saw the size of his cock. He was impressive with a thick eight inch cock. We sat on the patio playing with each other cocks.

The hot sun felt good on our bodies. His hands were oily from sun tan lotion. He lubed up my cock and his strokes went faster. Having sex outside was such a turnon. I could not hold back any longer. My cock erupted like a volcano. It shot my cum up into the air and it landed on his hands.

As soon as I finish cumming, he laid back and jacked off. His white gobs of cum stood out against his tan body.

We wiped each other clean. We laid there soaking in the sun rays. It felt warm against our bodies. I decided to work on my tan more this summer, especially if my neighbor was going to sunbathe.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I lived somewhere sunny because my neighbour is one fit fucker
    Dave xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send more 'sunny' weather stories your way. Dave, Watch for 'jiggle' post.

    ReplyDelete