Monday, May 9, 2011

BOOM - Part 2

BOOM

Part 2 of 2

His apartment was not anything special. It was fairly clean and somewhat orderly. He took off his jacket. His muscles looked more defined as he stood in front of me.

He undid his jeans. They hung on his hips. His black pubes stood out. I could see part of his cock shaft. I wanted to see more.

As he removed his jeans, his cock inflated. His cut cock was over seven incheslong. It stood straight up, pointing to the sky. It was a thick cock, one that I would call a two-handed cock. He had a massive amount of thick black pubes. His hair extended to his balls.

Standing there naked, he looked like he might be capable of providing fireworks. Just looking at his body, I had no intention of leaving.

He walked over to me and removed my clothes piece by piece. I finally stood there naked. I was no where as muscular as Nico was. My cock was probably six inches. I felt tiny compared to his body.

He nodded his head and said "Mitch, you have a nice body. Real nice." He held me and whispered in my ear, "Do what you want to do. It is your choice."

My head was spinning thinking of all the possibilities. He made me in charge. I led him over to the couch. I made him lie down. His cock rested on his mat of black pubes. I went straight for his cock and took it as deep as I could in my mouth. I sucked a few times and then let is drop out of my mouth. I worked my tongue down his shaft to his balls. I licked them and felt the hair that surrounded them.

I went between his legs and rested my mouth there. His legs automatically raised. I found his ass hole and licked all around it. I heard the sweet sounds of pleasure coming from his throat. Every lick brought a louder moan.

I probed deep into his ass with my tongue. He started to squirmed. I pushed on his legs and lifted his ass. My cockhead touched the rim of his ass hole. With a push, I was in. I push all the way and heard a sigh from him.

I started to fuck him, slow at first, then faster. I watch his body contract. His muscles tightened as I reached down with my hand and grabbed his cock. Precum was dripping from it tip. I started to stroke his cock.

He reached up to my face. His finger touched my lips. I sucked on the tip of his finger. He pushed his finger into my mouth down to his knuckle. As I sucked on his finger, his cock erupted and shot hot cum onto his chest. White globs of cum landed on him. I started to cum. With every thrust, I shot a wad of cum. His cock laid on its mat of hair. With my last few thrusts of my cock, more cum came out of his cock.

I dropped to the side of him, exhausted. He put an arm around me and we laid still.

The sex was not what I expected. It was good. Hell, it was great. He made a motion with his hands and said "Boom?"

I smiled and said, "Yes. Boom."

No comments:

Post a Comment