Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bad Asses - Part 4

Bad Asses

Part 4 of 4

Mornings were my favorite time of the day. Adam always took a while to get his motor running. He would stretch his legs and arms. I watch his muscles ripple across his body. As usual his cock was hard and waiting for my mouth.

I went straight for his cock. Taking it deep in my mouth was a pleasure I always looked forward to. His cock seemed harder in the morning. His cockhead was enormous. I wrapped my tongue around his cockhead and licked my way around it knob and then down his shaft. His balls were big and round. I licked them and sucked on one and then both at once.

Sometimes Adam would lay there and just enjoy the blowjob. Other times he would motion for me to move over and let my cock be available for him to suck. When Adam got involved, the sucking got more intense. He would deep throat me and keep at it until I finally came deep in his mouth. He was master at cock sucking. When he got me close to cumming, I would stop what I was doing and let Adam finish the job.

My cumming was explosive. I watched as Adam swallowed my load, then lick my cock of any remaining drops of cum. I waited until all my cum was expelled from me before resuming to suck his cock. Adam would increase his hip action, which signaled that he was getting close to cumming. His load was huge time after time. When he came, he filled my mouth with cum in quick burst of cum.

When through, I resume my position at his side. It was morning now, and time to get ready for the guys to come over. We hit the showers and lathered each other up. Adam’s cock stayed hard all during the shower.

Once we were done with the shower, Adam’s cock would start to slow deflate. He was now ready for the day.

The guys arrived promptly at 9 AM. With torn jeans, and shirtless, we headed out the door. We lined up with Adam in the lead, and headed down the street. The morning sun felt good on our bare chests.

We were the ‘Bad Asses’ and we were out once again.

5 comments:

  1. i love the way u write jay. short and hot and to the point

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hot short stories. Think all the bas asses need a good spanking Jay. LOL hal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the comments. I love hearing from you all. If I could give each one of you a 'hug', I would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jay,
    You create a very telling visual. Keep up the good work.
    I also love how you take a photo, and create an interesting story around it. It shows a lot of creativity and inspiration on your part.
    mb

    ReplyDelete
  5. have to admit morning is a hornytime for me .

    ReplyDelete