Sunday, May 29, 2011

Photo Shoot - Part 1

Photo Shoot

Part 1

I heard knocking on the front door.  I went to answer and it was Rick.  He was all excited.  He waved a letter in my face and told me to read it.  He had applied for a modeling job and they wanted pictures sent to them.

He tried taking them at home and they did not look good. He begged me to take them.

I could not resist.  He wanted some pictures that were not too revealing.  I wanted to see him naked and thought this might be my chance.  I got out my camera and started with Rick sitting on the sofa with all his clothes still on.  


Next I took a face shot.  I got in close.  This allowed me to look into his beautiful face and dreamy eyes.  I felt my cock hardening. 


Then I took one of him without his shirt.  His body was awesome.  I wanted to jump on him and have my way with him.


He looked so good.  I wanted to bury my face into his armpits.  His final shot that he wanted was one of him sitting on the sofa with his shift off.  I took it and Rick quickly grabbed the camera and downloaded the pictures.  He liked what he saw.



He copied them to a disk and said he had to run.  He thanked me and was out the door before I could say or doing anything.  I still had the pictures on my computer.  I played them over and over again.  I jacked off watching those pictures.   Too bad there were none of his cock.      

No comments:

Post a Comment