Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Coffee Shop - Part 2

The Coffee Shop

Part 2 of 3

The phone rang and I let it go to voice mail. The voice came over the speaker, and it was Ray, the guy that ran into me at the Coffee Shop. I picked up the phone and said hello. His first words were, "I got the job." I was happy for him. "What about dinner?" he asked.

I forgot about the dinner deal. I was excited to see him again. He said he could not afford a fancy restaurant and invited me over to his place. He asked, "Are you free tonight?" I said I could make it.

I jumped into the shower and lather up. I was like a schoolboy getting ready for his first date. My cock was hard. I soaped it up and felt like jacking off but decided to save myself for later, just in case. I rinsed off and got ready.

I stood in front of the mirror and admired my body. I looked good and I hoped Ray would get to see me naked. I pulled on a pair of boxer briefs and looked in the mirror. I looked sexy but I wanted to look real sexy. I took them off and slip on a pair of bikini briefs. I reached in and laid my cock off to the side. I admired myself in the mirror. I finished dressing. I headed out the door and drove over to Ray’s place.

Ray answered the door with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was still wet from his shower. "Sorry, but I am running late getting ready."

I stood there admiring his body. His chest looked chiseled and well built. He seemed to be sprouting a hardon behind the towel. "Pour me and you a glass of wine and let me dry off my hair."

I went to his kitchen and found the wine and poured two glasses. I took them to the bathroom. I handed him his glass and make a toast. "Here to the new job."

His towel slipped off and his cock stood there hard and erect. I reached out to touch his cock and leaned in to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around me and returned the kiss passionately.

I stroked his cock as he unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. They fell to my ankles. He removed my shirt and I stood there in my bikini briefs. My cock was pressing outward. Ray stepped back and looked at me. "You are beautiful."

He pulled down my underwear and my cock sprang up. "Really beautiful."


We embraced and I whispered, "Let’s go to the bed."

4 comments:

  1. Dudes don't waist much time, huh?

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the world of horny fiction, the guys move fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only we could all live in the world of horny fiction!!!

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  4. sound like a dream first date

    ReplyDelete