Friday, May 6, 2011

The Soccer Player - Part 1

The Soccer Player

Part 1 of 2



We kicked the ball around the field to warm up. Jim quickly worked up a sweat. We played a game of soccer. I lost to Jim. We sat on the bleachers at the edge of the court, resting. He looked at me and seemed to study me. I never notice him doing that before. He needed a shave but look sexy in a rugged way. He looked over his shoulder at me. He seemed to be staring at the lump in my shorts.

His hairy armpit was exposed and I wanted to place my face in it and take in his musky smell. I wondered if he was hairy around his cock. I sat close enough that I wanted his sweaty body on top of me. I felt horny.

I knew Jim only about a month. I met him at the playing field. I never told him I wanted him. Now that I sat so close to him I wanted him. I knew I would eventually reach out and touch him, so I stood to leave. Jim laid back on the bleachers. He asked me, "Do you have to go?"



I turned around and faced him. I looked down and saw his cock sticking out of his shorts. He did not have on underwear. His cock was hard. I could see the hair surrounding his cock. His pubes were black and sweaty. As he laid back, I got a good view of his hairy armpits and his luscious cock. He looked down at his cock, knowing it was sticking out. At this point he was silent.

I looked around and the field was deserted. It was just Jim and I. My cock was hard and pressing against my underwear. I sat down next to Jim and watch his cock. Every so often, it would jerk as it continued to grow. Jim’s hand inched over to my leg. At this point I almost lost it. He worked his way up my short, inching his fingers through the leg opening, and rested his hand on my cock.

I was so hard. His touch felt like electricity as he stroked my cock. I reached down and touched his cock with my fingertips. It quivered. I was so engrossed with feeling his cock and the hair that surrounded it. It felt moist from his body sweat. I was so occupied with his cock, that I did not realized he had reached though my underwear leg opening and pulled out my cock and balls. They were sticking out in plain view for the world to see.

He was stroking my cock and I was completely hard and erect. My balls dangled down below my cock. He reached down and fondled them. He held my cock and he motioned to me to go to the back of the bleachers. I nodded in agreement.
Once there, we had more privacy. He pulled off his shorts and stood there with his cock pointing at me. I was attracted to it. He was sweaty. I immediately grabbed his cock.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like this is going somewhere interesting! Cliffhanger for the weekend, huh? Have a good one, Jay.

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is only a two parter. I liked the story. Glad you thought it was going somewhere interesting. Let's hope it ends up where you wanted it to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmm love the way you take our hand and pull us into the scene it works for me Jiggle Time.
    Dave x

    ReplyDelete
  4. been their myself as a kid I loved playing socker / football over hear in the uk .
    had a few friends who id love to have wanked off
    after football .

    ReplyDelete