Saturday, May 14, 2011

Short Takes - No Respect – Extended Version

Short Takes - No Respect – Extended Version

Part 1 of 2



I get no respect. I am a towel boy for the university men soccer athletes. I don’t mind. I get to be around a lot of great looking guys with magnificent bodies and cocks.

At first, they would just call me names, then one day a couple guys stuck their hard cock in my face. They dared me to suck their cocks. They waved their cocks back and forth. I finally did it. I grabbed both cocks and held them as I suck one and then the other.

Now the whole group of guys stands around me and waits their turn. They still call me names but I don’t mind. I get no respect but I also get loads of cock.

Part 2 of 2

I finished with sucking off the guys. One by one they all left and I started to clean up the place and collect the dirty laundry. I heard the door open and close. I figured someone forgot something and came back for it.

I turned and it was two guys that I never saw before.

The taller of the two came at me and pushed me up against the wall. "Hey cocksucker. I hear you like cock."

The short one grabbed his crouch and sneered, "You want some real cock, not those pussy guy’s cocks."

The taller guy pushed me to my knees. He grabbed me by my cheeks and squeezed. "Suck pretty or else."

They both had their cocks out and the short one slapped me with his hand. My glasses flew off my face.

He then jammed his cock into my mouth. I resisted and gagged. My face ached. I felt it in the pit of my stomach. I threw up.

The tall one said, "Now that is not pretty."

A voice from the back of the room said, "No, it is not pretty." We all turned in the direction of the voice. Without glasses, it was a blur, but I recognized the voice. It was Brad. He had the other athletes with him. "He is ours. You don’t mess with him."

The tall and short guy took off running. In hot pursuit were the athletes.

I threw up once again. Brad came over and held me in his arm. He grabbed a towel and started to wipe me clean. He found my glasses and handed them to me. The rest of the athletes came back into the room and took turns holding me. Finally it turned into a group hug. They made sure I got home safe.


The next day, as the guys came in, they stopped to see how I was doing. They were being too nice. I wanted the no respect, and I wanted cock. I went over to Brad. He had just a towel around his waist. I knelt down and removed his towel.

The rest of the guys slowly came over. Brad cock was semi hard. I immediately took it in my mouth. A few licks with my tongue and he was hard.

Everyone just stood there and watched. I took Brad deep into my mouth and sucked until he came. After Brad came, I started to suck the rest of the guys, one by one.

When we were done, I got back to cleaning up the place. Brad called out my name. As I turned, they each threw a jockstrap at me. I smiled. We were back.

3 comments:

  1. cool addition to the story used to think I coud please any guy I liked with my mouth few years back. now am just happy keepiny bf happy .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    That was great! A bonding story, guys who get it. Treat all with respect; especially if they suck your cock :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out good, Jay!

    mb

    ReplyDelete