Monday, May 30, 2011

Skin Tight Jeans

Skin Tight Jeans

Part 1 of 4


I ran to the car dodging the raindrops. I got all my shopping down and was ready to head home.

I started the car and turned the wipers on. I saw the guy leave the shoe store. The first thing that attracted me to him was the skin tight jeans. They were well worn denim jeans. They hugged his body and the outline of his cock and balls were beautifully shown through the jeans.

I automatically unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock and started stroking it.

As he walked his cock moved with the material and seemed to get bigger. My mouth was opened as I watch in awe. He stopped at his car and opened the door. He hesitated, then closed the door. I figured he forgot something in the store and was going back inside.

Instead he walked over to my car. As he came closer, the outline of his cock moved with every step. It grew in front of my eyes. He stood at the driver side window. The rain was coming down harder. His wet jeans now hugged his cock. I lowered the window and gave my best smile. My cock was still poking through my pants and my hand was still holding it.

I said, "Hi. You want to come in out of the rain?" His eyes were transfixed to my rock hard cock. He turned and went to the passenger side of the car and climbed into the car. Without saying a word, he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his dick.


By now it had grown and stood out. I looked at it and realized his cock was hard to resist. We both reached over and grabbed each other’s cock at the same time.

The parking lot seemed to be pretty busy. People were running quickly in the rain to and from their cars. He said, "Go around to the back where the dumpsters are located."

I drove to the back of the stores and found the dumpsters. I parked the car so that the dumpsters blocked the view from the alley. He pulled his tight jeans down to his ankles. His balls were big and they rested on my car seat. I leaned over and grabbed his balls with my left hand and held his cock with my right hand. He laid back and let me massage his cock and balls.

As I pulled up on his shaft, precum appeared on the tip of his cock. "Suck me." He commanded. I took his cock in my mouth and pushed it deep into my throat. My face brushed against his pubes. Sucking him came easy to me. I relaxed my throat muscles and swallowed his cock again and again. He kept saying, "Nice."

I increased my speed and he placed his hand on my head. I felt him pushing me to take his cock deep into my throat. I felt his balls tighten and raised up as he shot his load. He held my head firmly. I handled it like a pro. He delivered his cum and I drank it. It was great. He finally released his grip on me.

He sat there satisfied with a grin on his face.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm Fresh cream.Think I will offer to go to the Supermarket for mum Now where are those old worn Jeans.
    Dave x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was with him hear love jeans that hug all the right places even better wet .lee gstar

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story is based on a ture incident. I love well worned tight fitting jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It creates a very nice visual Jay.

    mb

    ReplyDelete