Wednesday, May 4, 2011

In the Bushes

In the Bushes


I stood in the bushes off a trail in the park. I pulled out my cock and it sprang up, rock hard and ready for action. I wanted someone to jack me off. I was there only a few minutes when an older guy appeared off the trail. He stared at my cock. I pointed my cock at him and waited. He walked over and whispered, "Nice cock. Can I suck it?"

I said, "No. Just jack me off." It was safer and it was all I wanted or needed right now.

He grabbed me with his right hand and started to stroke my cock. It felt great. He stood so close, I felt his hot breath on my face. He kept whispering, "Nice cock." He increased his speed and I felt myself getting ready to cum.

I beg him to not stop and that I was close to cumming. Then my cock erupted with gobs of white semen pouring out of my cock. It landed on the leaves of the bushes and on the ground.

He milked my cock and when the last drops fell onto the ground, he turned and left. I stood there catching my breath. My cock slowly deflated. I flicked it a few times and then shoved it back behind my underwear.

I turned and headed home.

1 comment:

  1. I am heading for the bushes just now just in the hope he finds me.
    Dave xx

    ReplyDelete