Saturday, May 21, 2011

How Much is That Puppy - Part 2

How Much is That Puppy

Part 2 of 2

I pulled down his orange shorts and his cock stood out. It was erect and hard. He had a seven inches uncut cock. It was a beautiful piece of meat. Surrounding his cock, his pubes were brown curly hairs, much like the curls on top of his head. I ran my fingers through his pubes and then grabbed his shaft. I took his cock deep into my mouth. I sucked on it as I let my fingers grabbed his pubes.

With his big muscular arms, he reached down and picked me up and gently laid me on the bed. He knelt on the bed and removed my shirt and pants. He left my underwear on. His started to suck my cock through the cotton briefs. A wet spot appeared where he sucked.

On his hand and knees, he moved around until he had his cock above my face. He lowered his cock and balls and lay them on my face. While he was doing this, I felt him remove my briefs. He quickly took my cock and his head bobbed up and down as he sucked. I took both of his balls in my mouth, as I stroked his cock. I ran my tongue around his balls.

He increased his speed of sucking. I was so excited, I felt my climax building and knew it would be quick. I released his balls and left out a grunt as I came. He swallowed my load as quick as I shot it into his mouth. He removed my cock from his mouth and licked it clean.

I took his cock back into my mouth and he started to face fuck me. He started slow and easy and then went harder and rammed his cock deep into my mouth. I held on to his hips as he shoved his cock into my mouth.

He tensed his muscles and I felt his sweet cum land in my mouth. His load came out in spurts. The last wad of cum that he unloaded, was the biggest wad of cum. It was thick and hard to swallow. When he was finished cumming, he removed his cock. I swallowed multiple times until I had it all down.

He laid on his back next to me. I watched his chest heave as he caught his breath. He was a magnificent specimen of a man. I wished I could see him again. After a few minutes, we got up and dressed.

As I picked up the puppy, he followed me to my car. He smiled and said, "Don’t forget there is a puppy play date every week, here on the farm. No charge." I smiled back and said, "I’ll be here every Saturday morning."

I waved and drove home with my new puppy. I scratched behind the dog’s ears and said, "We get to come back for a play date." I was sure the dog would enjoy it. I thought to myself, "I can’t wait."


No comments:

Post a Comment