Friday, May 13, 2011

The Coffee Shop - Part 3

The Coffee Shop



Ray did not hesitate to get into bed. He held on to me and made sure I was at his side as we laid in bed. His foreplay was heavy in tongue action. We rolled around in bed. His tongue was constantly in motion. His tongue poked into my armpit and he licked the hair and twirled it with his tongue. He did the same with my chest hairs.

He reached over for his glass of wine. He dribbled the wine on my chest and then poured a small amount over my cock. My cock grew in size. He licked the wine off of my chest, then he worked him tongue down to my cock. He licked up the wine off of my cock. My cock got harder.

I was super hot and horny now. I took over and ran my tongue all over his body, ending up between his legs. His legs opened wide and went up into the air. I pressed against his legs and lifted his ass so that I could reach his asshole with my tongue. I quickly shoved my tongue into his ass.

Ray moaned as my tongue got his ass ready for my cock. I fucked his ass with my tongue, going deeper with each flick of my tongue. When the time was right, I knelt between his legs and shoved my cock in his ass. His moans got louder as I pounded his ass. He beckoned for me to lean towards him. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I continued to ram my cock over and over again.

I came close to cumming and slowed down. I wanted to enjoy the sex and make it last. Ray did not want me to slow down and grabbed my hips and pushed to increase my speed. As I got faster at fucking him, I felt myself getting ready and then finally cumming. Ray moaned louder as I filled his ass with my cum. As I finished cumming, I leaned in and we kiss lightly.

We laid in bed next to each other. Ray asked me, "What about dinner?"

I snuggled closer and said, "Let’s save it for breakfast."
Part 3 of 3

2 comments:

  1. Blogger has been in read-only mode since Wednesday. Have not been able to post. Sorry for the inconvience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not an incovience...just a break.
    Thank you for the romance :-)

    ReplyDelete