Sunday, May 8, 2011

Boom - Part 1

BOOM

Part 1 of 2



He was just a guy standing in the middle of the street. I saw him but I just gave him a glancing look. I was deep in thought.

I heard someone clear his throat. I looked up and it was the street guy. He had walked over and stood right in front of me.


This time I studied him. His jeans hung low on his hips. They were snug with a nice bulge. I wonder what lied beyond that zipper.

His stomach was flat and tapered to his chest. He was hairless with good PECS. He was staring at me. His eyes were cold.

My first thought was that I did not like him. He seemed to have no charisma, no personality. He probably was good in bed but probably he was a self-centered guy. I figured he was more interested in getting off than making the other person happy.

We exchanged stares, not saying a work. Finally, I said, "Do you want something?"

"I want to fuck you." He answered.

We stared at each other. I replied, "And why should I want to have you fuck me?"

I was intrigued, and wanted to see what he was going to say. He took a step closer to me. He replied, "I will make you feel special. When I fuck you, you will see fireworks." He made a motion with his hands that resembled an explosion. He said, "Boom."

I started to laugh. "Boom? You got to be kidding. No one has ever made me see fireworks. You are crazy."

He stepped closer and repeated himself, "Boom." This time he smiled. He asked my name. I told him my name was Mitch.

He nodded his head and said, "Mitch. Sounds good. I like that name. You may call be Nico. What do you say, want to see fireworks?"

I asked "Where does this fireworks take place?" Nico pointed to the building across the street. "My apartment is on the second floor."

I stood up. "If I don’t see fireworks, I am leaving." Nico smiled and repeated himself, "Boom." He turned and walked toward his apartment. I followed. I was interested in what he was packing behind those jeans. I figured I would see where this will go and leave if I did not like it.

1 comment: