Sunday, May 1, 2011

Shoe Salesperson - Part 4

Shoe Salesperson

Part 4 of 4
I was content just laying there with Marc. I kissed his tender lips. He reached down to my cock and gave it a gentle stroke. My cock reacted to his touch and grew harder. He rolled me as if in slow motion, where I was on top of Marc, looking into his shiny blue eyes.

He spread his legs and placed my cock at the entrance to his ass. My cock rubbed against his ass hole. He lovely kissed me and whispered, "Do it." I felt resistance as I tried to push my cock into his ass. Marc reached down and pushed me. My cockhead passed into his ass. He was tight. I held still and let Marc guide me. He was breathing deeply. He stopped, then he pushed my cock deeper.

I held still. I was ready to pull out knowing he was in pain, when he pushed me all the way in. A tear fell from his eye. I kissed him on the cheek and licked up the tear.

Marc started to rock back and forth. He pushed and pulled my cock inside of him. His tightness of his ass hole loosen. I move more freely with my cock. It felt great holding him and making love. He gave me a smile as I increased my speed. I pumped faster and felt ready to cum. I did not hold back, I continued until I felt my cum shot out of my cock. I felt relief and bliss.

I ever so slowing removed my cock. It almost sounded like a popping sound as my cockhead came out. I rolled to his side.

His chest heaved up and down as he caught his breath. I wiped the sweat from his brow. I reached down for a blanket and covered us. I whispered, "You ok?" He nodded "Yes". He looked deeply into my eyes. He pleaded, "Stay?"

I replied, "I can spend the night." Marc looked at me and said, "I did not ask you to spend the night. I asked you to stay." I nodded ‘Yes’. Marc did not say a word. His arms wrapped tightly around me. He gave me another kiss.

As I laid there with Marc, I wondered what tomorrow would bring. Marc lightly stoked my chest, stopping to play with my chest hairs. I reached for his hand and my fingers entwined with his. Then I realized that tomorrow can be filled with the unknown, but it also can be what I want it to be. All I knew was I wanted to be with Marc and he with me.

1 comment: