Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Truth - Part 2

The Truth

Part 2 of 3

He knocked on the door right at seven PM. I opened the door. He looked the same. I gave him a bear hug.


He had put on a few pounds but looked great. He wore his hair in dreadlocks but it made him look all the cuter. I kidded him about the hair.

His eyes had the same twinkle in them. He had that slight smile on his face. We hit it off as if we never were apart. You would never have thought we had not seen each other for five years.

We talked about the old times and the trouble we would get in. As Nat talked, I studied every inch of his body. When I was younger, I had dreamt of him being naked. I spent many a night jacking off to his image in my brain. I would give anything to have him in my arms.

I told him I missed him and that the neighborhood wasn’t the same after he left. Nat agreed and said his new neighborhood just wasn’t the same. Even when we were in different college, nobody filled our shoes. It was good to hear that.

Nat told me he had something to tell me. It looked like bad news from the look on his face and the way he acted. I prepared myself for the worst news.

Nat lowered his head and then looked at me and said, "I’m….’

2 comments:

  1. ???? Following your blog and I just cant wait any longer Jay get your kit off and lets get to it. Oh Sorry Jay was Jiggling with one hand and typing with the other there.
    Dave xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote this story with a little hesitation. Sorry. I know you get your cock all worked up and then I leave you flat. So, everybody, tell me what do you want to see in my stories?

    ReplyDelete