Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bad Asses - Part 3

Bad Asses

Part 3 of 4

After the guys left, it was just Adam and I. We walked to the bedroom, his arm still around my shoulder. No one entered his bedroom. I was the only exception. In the other room, we had sex and watched the guys have sex. In his bedroom, Adam would make love to me.

We climbed in bed together. The only time Adam kissed me would be in his bedroom. His kisses were passionate. His tongue reaching into my mouth and finding my tongue would wrap around it. His hands would touch every inch of my body. My cock ached for his touch. He was gentler in his bedroom. He touched me and made me feel alive. He stroked my cock and rubbed my balls. When he felt I was ready, he pulled me on top of himself. He lifted his legs and let me enter his ass. He liked watching me fuck him. He looked deep into my eyes. Pulling my face towards him, he would kiss me.

I kept my pace slow, so that I could prolong it and enjoy it. When Adam was ready, he would place his hands on my hips and make me increase my thrust. Adam would grabbed his cock and stroke it. His instincts knew when I was ready to cum, and he came at the exact same time.

When I was through cumming, I slipped my cock out of his ass. I laid next to him with my body laying half on the bed and half on Adam. After a few minutes, I went to get a wet towel and cleaned up the cum on Adam. I lifted his hard cock and wiped around his stomach. I cleaned his cock. I threw the towel onto the floor and resumed my position next to Adam.

I saw his cock was still hard. Tomorrow would be another day. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it up over both of us. Adam wrapped both arms around me and let out a sigh.

1 comment: