Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Skin Tight Jeans - Part 2

Skin Tight Jeans



He sat there grinning after he came. His cock was extraordinary. It was still erect and hard. I needed some action. He opened the car door. I thought he was leaving. He motioned for me to sit on the passenger side. He moved my legs around so that they hung outside the car. He removed my pants and briefs and lifted my legs.

His cock was shoved into my ass. He unbuttoned my shirt and played with my chest. He rubbed and then squeeze my nipples. My cock was screaming for attention. I was going to grab it and jerk off but he beat me to it. He pounded his cock deep into my ass.

He was a savage beast. He would slow up and then speed up his thrusts. He did this multiple times. I needed to cum. I grabbed back my cock and stroked it. White gobs of cum spewed out onto my chest. I kept jack off my cock and cum kept coming out. He finally removed his cock and started to jack off.

I watch as his massive cock grew in front of my eyes and then his cum joined mine on my chest. I was covered with white creamy semen. I wondered how I was going to clean up the mess.

He leaned in and started to lick up the cum. I was getting excited watching his lick up our cum. When he finished, he leaned in and kissed me. He had some cum still in his mouth and he kissed me and share the load with me.

He had cum twice but his cock was still hard. He stood up outside the car. I sat up and was eye level to his cock. I quickly grabbed it and started sucking. He placed his hands on the top of the car and started to ram his cock into my mouth. I grabbed hold of his balls and pulled them.

He continued to face fuck me. I tasted the sweet taste of his cum. He filled up my mouth and I swallowed it.

I realized I had met one hot guy. I wanted to see more of him. We put on our clothes and sat in the car. I drove him back to his car. I scribbled my name and phone number on a piece of paper and gave it to him. I said, "Call me sometime and we can get together."

He looked at it and said, "How about tonight?" I took the paper back and wrote down my address and gave it back to him. I was getting hard thinking of being with him in my bed. I asked, "What time?"

He got out of the car and stood there. "How about now."
Part 2 of 4

1 comment:

  1. love this story jay the fact that he`s a total stranger makes it even better

    ReplyDelete