Sunday, May 29, 2011

Short Takes – Men’s Room - 6AM

Short Takes – Men’s Room - 6AM



I got there early. I did not want to miss him. He stood there waiting for me. His jeans were down at his ankles. I stared at his ass. It looked delectable. He pointed to the end stall.

I entered the end stall and waited. I could hear him walking over to the front of the stall. He pushed opened the door. He had removed his jeans and stood there naked. His cock looked magnificent. It stood out from his pubes. His balls hung low. I wanted to have it all.

He stepped in and closed the door. He now was inches from me. I could smell his cock. It was an odor that turned me on. He said, "Take it."

I slowly started to suck it. He quickly increased the speed and started humping my face. I held on for the ride. I reached around and grabbed the two mounds of his butt. His balls slapped me on my chin. I felt his hands grab the back of my head. He pushed me forward and his cock went deep into my throat.

His thick load started to fill my mouth. I tried swallowing but it was too much. His hands held me in place. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back towards the read of the stall. His cock continued to ooze cum. It flowed down my face and landed on my shirt.

He said, "You got to swallow the load. Be ready next time. Let’s see if your ass can handle my load. Same time, same place. "

No comments:

Post a Comment