Sunday, May 29, 2011

Short Takes – Men’s Room - Urinals

Short Takes – Men’s Room - Urinals


I did my research. I knew the spot. I read about it on the Internet. It was supposed to be great for cruising. I was nervous about going to the area. I stood outside the restroom and took a deep breath and entered. I looked around and the room was emptied.

I walked over to the urinal and pulled out my cock and started to drain by bladder. Just as I started to finish, a guy walked in. My heart raced. He stood next to me. He had on a business suit. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He had a large cut cock. Piss poured out and splattered against the back of the urinals. I shook the remaining drops of piss from my cock. His eyes were staring at my cock. I did not want to move. My heart was beating so fast, as my cock grew. I stood there with a rock hard erect penis. He continued to stare. I turned towards him. He had a good view of my cock now. I wanted him to touch me, but he stood there staring. He finally finished pissing. I watch as he flicked his cock to remove the remaining drops of urine.

I grabbed my cock and started to jack off. To my pleasure, he did the same. It was so hot standing next to him. I turned towards the urinal and tensed my body as I shot a wad of cum. It hit the back of the urinal and slowly dripped down. I closed my eyes as I shot the rest of my load.

I looked over and watched him jacking off. He leaned his head against the wall and steadied himself. I watched him cum. It was an awesome sight. I never saw so much white cum shooting out of a guy’s cock.

When he was done, he stood there. A drop of cum oozed out of the tip of his cock and dropped to the bottom of the urinal. He quickly put his cock away and walked over to he sink and cleaned up. He then headed to the door, where he stopped. He turned towards me and said, "Saturday, 6 AM. Be here at the end stall."

I quickly nodded agreement. I was looking forward to the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. like the fact they could be caught Jay and by who like a huge security guy .lee G-star

    ReplyDelete