Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Down by the River – Extended Version

Down by the River – Extended Version



We were in love. We wanted to live together but my family said I should not see him. I was eighteen but they still said no.

At first I did not know what to do. Then I remember a spot by the river. It was safe and secluded. I told Jimmy about the spot. We agreed to meet in secret down by the river.

We brought blankets and eventually a tent. Making love was beautiful there. It was just Jimmy and I. Nothing else existed, just our love for each other. We sat on the banks and watched the river flowed by taking all our pain and frustration with it.

We held each other and became one. We knew we wanted to be together forever and no one would stop us.

We started slowly. We would go to the spot and hold each other for hours. At first full dressed, then in just our underwear. Finally we laid there naked. Our lovemaking grew as the river flowed by.

We lost our virginity one night. It was a magical night. We agreed to take turns. Jimmy was first, then it was my time.

After we were done making love, we would lay naked on the banks of the river. It was so peaceful. A cool dip in the river would refresh our spirits. It would clean the sweat and cum from our lovemaking.

My family still said that I should not see him. It has been five years now that we have been together. We have our own place. Our love is still strong.

We still go down to the river for old time sakes. This is the spot where Jimmy told me he loved me. He said he would never leave me. We are stronger when we are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment