Friday, May 6, 2011

Short Takes - The Neighbor

Short Takes – The Neighbor


I took the afternoon off. I have been putting in a lot of overtime and I needed to start the weekend early.

It was a beautiful warm sunny day. I quickly undressed and took a shower. As I dried myself, I walked to the kitchen to get a drink. My eye saw my neighbor sunning himself on my patio.

I sat in my chair and looked out the window. He was naked. I never saw him naked and I found myself holding my rock hard cock.

His bubble butt was perfectly oval. I had no control of myself. My hand had a mind of its own and stroked my cock. It was too much for me to take, I sprayed cum all over my chest.

I sat there watching the sweat bead on his body. It formed little rivers of sweat that fell and dripped to his towel. I closed my eyes to contemplate what to do next. When I opened my eyes, he was gone.

4 comments:

  1. Jay, this little story totally needs a part 2!! What a great photo!

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wish is my command. A part 2 will be written. Stay tune.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a bit on the short side glad more is on the way . Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee, I have been amazed with the amount of comments 'Short Takes' generate. I appreciate your comments. Watch for Part 2.

    ReplyDelete