Monday, May 16, 2011

Short Takes – Art Major – Extended Version

Short Takes – Art Major – Extended Version


I was an art major in college. I needed practice on drawing the human form.

I told my roommate, I needed his help. I needed him to pose naked for me. He said, "No way."

I really needed the practice. I pleaded, "Come on, I seen you in your boxers before. Le me draw your backside."

He agreed reluctantly. He took a swig of liquor, then he started to undressed. When he was down to his underwear, he took another swig. He stood facing the wall and pulled down his boxers. I stared at his ass. It was beautiful. I started to draw. He took another swig of liquor.

He was in a good mood. His inhibitions were gone. He turned around and said to draw his cock.

I licked my lips. Although I wanted to draw him, I really wanted much more.

He held out his hand and said, "Wait a minute. I want it to look good." He grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times. It did not take long before he was semi-erect. He took another swig. He looked at his cock and shook his head. "I need help."

I reach for his cock, "Let me help you." I grabbed it and started to pull a few times. He said, "Suck it."

I decided to go for it. I took his cock and sucked on it taking it deep in my mouth. After a few licks of my tongue, he was hard and looking good.

I stepped back and said, "How is that?"

He pleaded, "Don’t stop. Keep going." I resume my sucking. This was better than I thought it would be. He took another swig and I sucked his cock all the way to the base. I felt his hairy bush against my lips. I went down deep again and again.

He clenched his muscles and shot his load.

When he was done cumming, I helped him to his bed. He took another swig and then fell asleep. I removed the bottle and placed it on our desk.

His cock started to deflate. I quickly finished my drawing.

Later that night, he woke up and asked, "Did you get what you needed?" I told him no that he passed out before I could finished. He smiled and said, "Don’t worry, we will try again tomorrow."

I smiled.

1 comment: