Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Soccer Player - Part 2

The Soccer Player

Part 2 of 2

He pulled down my shorts and underwear. His hands were all over my cock and balls. I was getting excited from his hands being all over me. We both stood there naked from the waist down. I looked through the bleacher seats and saw that no one was around. I wanted to do more.

Before I knew it, he had me turned around and bent over. He was playing with my ass. I felt something wet and realized his tongue was licked my ass. He stuck it deep inside of me. It was a new sensation for me. I loved every flick of his tongue.

When he probed deep into my ass with his tongue, I nearly screamed with excitement. I wanted this to go on forever.

Jim stood and placed his sweaty cock at my ass opening. It had felt so good with his tongue, I wanted his cock inside of me. He gave a push and his cockhead popped through the opening. I gave out a low scream. He pushed slowly and got the remainder of his cock inside of me. I let out another low scream.

He was now in and started to slowly pump his cock. It started to feel better as I got use to his cock. I held on to the bleachers as Jim pumped faster. I looked out through the bleachers, onto the soccer field. We spent many hours out there playing. This was so much more fun.

I grabbed my cock and masturbated. I was so turned on. I shot almost immediately. I watch my cum shoot out of my cock and land on the grass. Just as I finished, Jim came. He had pulled out his cock and was jacking off. His cum landed on the grass next to mine.

He grabbed the towel from around his neck and wiped his cock. He handed it to me. After cleaning up, we put on our shorts and headed across the field to our cars.

Jim asked me if I was available to play tomorrow. I answered ‘Yes’. As we drove off, I wondered ‘Did he mean soccer or what?’

2 comments:

  1. hope you do more of this story it has to be my favorate one as it takes me back to my school days wernt that long ago .

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Did he mean soccer or what?" Priceless!

    mb

    ReplyDelete