Friday, May 20, 2011

How Much is That Puppy - Part 1

How Much is That Puppy

Part 1 of 2


I called the phone number on the ad and asked if he was still selling the puppy. He said he had two left. I asked for directions to his place and said I would be there in about an hour.

It was a rural farm, not far out from the city limits. I drove up and parked next to the farmhouse. Out came this hunk of a man carrying two of the puppies. The puppies were cute but the guy was cuter. He had on orange shorts and was shirtless.

His large muscular frame came from working around the farm. He had a head of curly brown hair.

I fell in love with one of the puppies. He replaced both dogs in the crate. I said I would take the one puppy. I asked how much for the dog. He smiled and said, "Let’s go inside and dicker."

We entered the farmhouse. It was nothing fancy. The front room was a living room. Off to the side was a bedroom. I imagined the upstairs were also bedrooms. I asked, "How much to start dickering?"

He stood in front of me. He had a big grin on his face. He folded his arms across his muscular chest. His biceps were large. I notice a bulge protruding in his shorts. He answered, "I’ll let you make the first move."

I did not know if he wanted a dollar amount or what. So I did both. I offered, "How about fifty bucks?" I took a step closer to the guy. I was close enough that his bulge was pressing against me. We were eyeball to eyeball.

I could feel his breathing on me. He said, "It is a deal." He stepped closer. His hard cock pressed against me. My cock was hard from him being so close. Our lips pressed against each other. The kiss turned into a long passionate one. His tongue probed into my mouth.

I felt his arms surround me. I was pressed against his chest. My hands went down the back of his shorts. I felt around and notice he had on no underwear. I placed my hands against his ass and squeezed. His ass was firm and perfectly round.

We kissed for the longest time. He finally stopped but still held me tight. I looked into his dreamy eyes and asked, "Anything else we need to do to finalize the deal?"

His grin returned to his face. He released his grip on me and grabbed my hand and started walking to the bedroom. We stood next to the bed. He said, "Will it be cash or trade?"

No comments:

Post a Comment