Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Truth - Part 1

The Truth

Part 1 of 3


I checked my voice mail messages. I had one from Nat. I got excited. I had not seen Nat since he and his family moved back when we were in High School. He was now back in town and he wanted to stop and see me.

His voice brought back memories of when we were kids. Nat and I were inseparable. Every place Nat went, I was right with him. And every place I went, Nat was right behind me. We were sidekicks. We had a lot of fun in the old neighborhood.

Then his family moved to another town. I cried when they moved. I really missed him.

I always wanted to have sex with Nat. I never told him that. I was always afraid of losing his friendship if I told him how I felt. I wondered at times if he wanted me as much as I wanted him. I would never do anything to ruin our friendship.

As I sat on the couch thinking about the fun times we had, I found myself reached down my pants and grabbing my cock. I rubbed my fingers along my cock’s shaft. As it grew harder, I remembered Nat’s smile and his laugh. That memory put a smile on my face.

I always wanted Nat to grab my cock. But we were buds. I grabbed my cock and started stroking it. It felt good and I imagined Nat sitting next to me on the couch doing the exact same thing. I pulled down my pants and rubbed my balls as I stroked my cock. What did his cock look like? Will I ever see it? Will he ever see mine?

I stroked faster. At least I have my memories. I never saw Nat naked. We went shirtless during the hot summer months but that was about it. I remembered he had a barrel chest. I started to cum and I held my shirt up as my cum landed on my chest.

I laid there looking forwarded to see him again. I never got to say ‘goodbye’ or hug him. Now I had my chance.

1 comment: