Thursday, March 1, 2012

MY SURPRISE VISIT! - Part 1

MY SURPRISE VISIT!

A STORY BY CATMAN AND JAY

Part 1 of 2

After a year of employment, I absolutely loved my job working for a major airlines as a 'ticket agent' at an Airport in Atlanta.  One Monday, when I arrived for work, I had a message to report to Mr. MacMillon for my annual job review.

Nervously sitting in front of his desk, Mr. Mac (as we called him) said "Relax Russ, your supervisors have submitted great reports on you.  There is only one problem.  It's a stressful job and we like our employees to take vacation time.  You haven't put in for your vacation.  We insist on it!  It's only three weeks till the end of the fiscal year, and if you don't take it, you will lose it.  You have two weeks of paid vacation time coming, and you can have a round-trip ticket to anywhere in the Continental United States on us as one of your benefits.  We want you to take advantage of this, you deserve it!"

Immediately, I thought about my sister and my brother-in-law in San Diego.  I hadn't seen Sarah and Ben since their marriage two years ago, when they moved to California.  Sarah wasn't just my older sister, she had also been my best friend as we were growing up.   Thankfully, we both were survivors of the hum-drum everyday life of Boise, Idaho.

I decided to surprise Sarah with a visit and made all of the plans for my trip to begin that Friday.  I had my tickets and the confirmation of my San Diego rental car in hand as I sat in the VIP lounge at the airport.  Suddenly, I began to remember how much Sarah hated surprises, so I picked up my phone and dialed her cell phone.

The surprise was on me, when I found out that Sarah and Ben had flown to Las Vegas for the weekend to celebrate their second anniversary.

I couldn't get a word in as Sarah said, "Hey Russ, no problem.  Ben and I will be back on Sunday night and we'll have a whole week together.  Remember, George?  Ben's cousin, who was the best man at our wedding?  Well, he's house-sitting with our new puppy this weekend.  I'll give him a call and tell him to expect you.  Just make yourself at home and we'll see you Sunday night.   Gotta go, Ben's waiting for me at a "Black Jack Table."  I can't wait to see you!"

Sitting on the plane, hell, yes I remembered George!   I remembered how fucking hot he was!  How could I ever forget that awesome body when he striped to his BVD's, as we all dressed together in one room, to put on our tuxedos that wedding day.

After the plane landed, I drove to the house, and George met me at the door.   Damn!  He was even hotter than I remembered.  He was just heading to Sarah and Ben's swimming pool, dressed in just a towel that was covering his boxer-brief underwear.   "Sorry, forgot to pack my swim trunks."   I followed him out to the pool.   His underwear was almost transparent when wet.   His bulge was very impressive!

 
 I told him that I would change and join him.   I deposited my luggage and stripped out of my clothes.  I debated how to handle this situation to my best advantage.  In my bags, I pulled out my skimpiest thong underwear.  It covers my dick and balls, but not much else.   Maybe this would give him some ideas.

 
 Walking out to the pool  I said, "Damn, I forgot to pack a swimsuit too!"    He, neither commented on  it, or even seemed to pay attention, which had the opposite effect of what I had intended.   I was almost  butt-ass naked and he didn't really give a damn!.   I gave up on my idea to seduce him and simply swam and laid out to get some sun.

Everything seemed to take a sudden turn that night.  He was already ensconced in the guest room, so for the weekend, I took over the den as my own. I was stretched out naked on the sofa under a sheet at around 10 p.m., when George wandered in and plopped down on an easy chair wearing just his bathrobe.   "Heard the TV.  Can't sleep.  Thought you might want some company."

 
 His cock and balls were totally exposed to me.  I tried not to be too conspicuous as I looked up his robe, and neither of us spoke very much until the TV show ended.  Finally, George said, "Goin to bed.  I'm tired now.  See you in the morning."   I wasn't sure if he did it on purpose, or not, when he got up, he let his robe fall totally open.

George had left the door open and I turned off the TV.    I laid there in the semi-darkness, with just the light from the hallway streaming in.  Maybe it was jet-lag that kept me awake for the next two hours.  I started to jerk off.  Suddenly there was an image that blocked the light in the doorway.  George had stepped naked in my door and was standing there with his hard cock pointing at me.

 
 He stepped into the room, and just stood there watching me as I stroked my hard cock.  After a few minutes, he left and returned to his room.  Damn, I could kick myself!  I should have made the first move!  How stupid of me:  straight guys might be curious enough about trying gay sex, but they would never initiate it!  I made up my mind that in the morning, I would take the initiative.

The next day, I made coffee and stopped by George's room to offer him a cup.  He was stretched out naked on his bed and looking especially inviting.
 

1 comment:

  1. Great story, guys! It didn't need the pictures to bring it to life, but they are nice too ;-)
    Looking forward to part 2!

    ReplyDelete