Saturday, March 31, 2012

Runaway - Part 2

Runaway

A Story by JAY

Part 2 of 2

He rolled over to grab a towel laying on the back of the sofa.  He pressed up against my hard cock.  He handed me the towel and rubbed his face all over my cock.  He pulled down the blanket covering me and a drop of precum started to drip from my cockhead.  His tongue flicked out and caught it.  He continued licking all up my shaft to the top of my cock.  In one swift move, he took my cock deep in his mouth.  I never had anyone do that before.  I saw that his cock was rock hard once again.  He moved to the edge of the sofa and patted the area of the sofa in front of him. 


I leaned down and held his cock in front of me.  I tried to suck it and take it deep in my mouth but I started to gag and quickly removed it.  I decided to take it slow and easy.  I sucked on just his cockhead, making sure I gave his ridge around the cockhead all the attention I could do.

I was not the most experienced cocksucker but I was going to do my best and give it a try.  I was real close to cumming.  The sensation of my cock in his mouth was overwhelming.  I started to cum and he clamped down on his lips and swallowed my load.

When he came, it was fast and with a big load.  I swallowed some but most came out of my mouth and accumulated on him.   We laid there catching our breath.  We cleaned up and sat and talked.   He was an easy going guy that was sweet and generous.  Even though he did not have much, I was welcome to anything I needed.

I found out that he was a runaway also.  His name was Joe.  In the daylight, his place was a ‘dump’, but like he said, “It is dry and somewhat warm.”  He invited me to stay a few days.  I felt safe with Joe, so I decided to stay.  He made money by begging on streets corners. 

The next day, while he was out, I thought about it and begging for a living was not my thing.  I had dreamt of having a nice place and a good job.   My dream had this handsome boyfriend that was waiting for me.  Although I appreciated him letting me stay with him, the next day, I headed back home.


We parted as friends and I plan on visiting every so often when I need to ‘runaway’

No comments:

Post a Comment