Thursday, March 8, 2012

Military Patrol - Part 3

Military Patrol

Story by Jay

Part 3 of 3


We finished our recon mission and headed back to camp.  I led the way and Brad followed closely behind me.  When we got to camp we headed to the motor pool.  At this time of the day, it was deserted. 

We set down our gear.  I was ready to return to the commanding officer office when Brad grabbed me.  He said, “I have been looking at your ass the whole time and I want it.”  We kissed.  Our lips lightly brushed against each other.  Then he kissed me hard and long, his tongue plunging deep into my mouth. 

We wasted no time in undressing.  His rock hard cock stood ready to penetrate my ass.  I yelled, “Do it.”  As I positioned myself, Brad’s cock poked against my ass hole.  Brad continued to kiss me but I wanted him in me.  I pulled my mouth away from his and again I yelled, “Do it.”  He plunged deep into my ass.

I screamed as he entered me.   He started to fuck me.  The pain turned into pleasure.  I felt every movement, every thrust.  I demanded that he go faster.  Brad moved like a precision engine.  He was at full throttle. 

I screamed for more, but Brad was giving me his all.  I wanted him to stop but I also wanted him to continue ravaging my ass.  There was no turning back, as Brad plunged ahead. 

Brad gave one final thrust and he finally released his load.  I could feel his cock pulsing as he shot his load into me.  

My cock was rock hard.  It wanted relief.  I grabbed my cock and stroked away.  I heard Brad moans as he milked his cock for every drop.  I felt myself coming just as Brad was finishing.  My load was larger than normal.  Our energy spent, we collapsed onto the floor.

We laid there exhausted.  Our chests were heaving from the exertion.  I released my cock from my hand.  After a few minutes, we cleaned up and got dressed.   

When we checked in at the commanding officer, Brad volunteered us for future recon missions. 

Our tour of duty was one filled with adventure and lots of sex.

When we returned to civilian life, Brad made frequent visits to see me to do a quick recon of my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment