Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Military Patrol - Part 2

Military Patrol

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 3


I skipped dressing and just carried my ammo clips and my weapon.  We were still in enemy territory and needed to be careful.  Brad put on some clothes.

The creek was out back like Brad said.  It was fed by a small waterfall that was located up stream.  The water was cold at first, but refreshing.  We were able to get behind the falls and were shielded from the outside world. 


We put down our gear and stood under the water as it fell from above.  The force of the waterfall caused Brad’s cock to get hard again.  It was a beautiful sight.  He looked at me and said, “I guess I did not take care of business.” 

I wrapped my hand around his hard cock and replied, “Maybe I can help.”  Brad did not resist, so I started to stroke his cock.  It felt good to hold his cock in my hand.  Being so close to his cock, I wanted to suck on his cock.  I could not resist any longer.  I decided to go for it.  I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth.  Brad held my head and rocked back and forth.  I let him take over and he was all into fucking my face. 

Any moans from Brad were drowned by the sounds of the water rushing by us.  Brad loved what I was doing and wanted to try it himself.  We had a small ledge and we laid down in a 69 position.  I was surprised that Brad wanted to suck my cock.  But he went at it like a pro.   

A light mist rose from where the water hit below.  It coated us in a cool blanket of mist.  I was ready to cum but tried to prolong it to enjoy this special moment.

Brad came quickly.  His cum filled my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could.  I wiped any overflow with my hand and then licked it clean.

He intensified the sucking of my cock and before long I let out a grunt as I shot my load.  Cum flowed out of his mouth and downed my shaft.  I reached out to the water and grabbed a handful and splashed it on my body to rinse any cum off of me.


Brad stood up and held out his hand to me.  I grabbed it and he lifted me to my feet.  He wrapped his arms around me and we got under the waterfall.  It was more than a rinse.  He held me for the longest time.  Finally he released his grip on me.  I turned to face him and kissed him on the lips.  It was a quick kiss.  He return the kiss with a long passionate kiss. 

We eventually grabbed our gear and headed back to the farm.  We slept like babies that night.  The next day we went back to our recon mission.  Nothing was said about what happened at the farm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment