Friday, March 23, 2012

COCKRING

COCKRING

A Story by JAY


I met him on CraigsList. His name was Bryan.   Right from the start he used a cockring.  He undressed and sat down on my bed.  He placed the cockring around his cock and balls.  I watched as his cock went from soft to hard in a matter of seconds.  I was amazed how hard he was.  The cockring made his cock enormous as it held it in place.  His balls protruded out.  He told me to suck his balls, smack them, to do whatever I wanted.  

I did not need to be asked twice.  I jumped between his legs and got started on sucking his balls.  I looked up and saw his cock begging for attention.  It had a beautiful shaped cockhead.  As I started to lick it, I started at the base of his shaft and moved slowly to the tip of his cock.  He told me his cockhead loved to be chewed. 

I started to nibble.  I listen to the sounds of delight from his mouth. The more I chewed, the louder he moaned.   I went back to paying attention to his balls.  I smacked them with my hard cock.  His moans were louder. 

I took both balls into my mouth and used my tongue to lick all around them.  I used my hand to stroke his cock and make sure it stayed hard.  After a while, he slipped out of the cockring.  His balls hung down between his legs.  They looked delicious.  I started to lick them.   

The cockring had made his balls super sensitive.  Every lick of my tongue sent chills up and down Bryan body.  He yelled, “Wow.  That feels great.  Please don’t stop.” 

I gave his balls constant attention.  Between sucking and licking his balls, Bryan was now moaning loudly.  He was close to cumming.  Bryan was stroking his cock, but I took over just as he was ready to cum.  I placed my mouth over his cockhead and felt the first shot of cum enter my mouth.  I swallowed as the next shot of cum filled my mouth. 

I sucked his cock as he unloaded his load.  He moaned as I kept sucking until his cock started to deflate.

“WOW” he said.  “Awesome.  The only thing I can say is WOW.”

Whenever I get together with Bryan, we start out using his cockring.  He loved the feeling of my tongue and mouth on his balls.  But then after a while he removes the cockring, and I take him to another level.  He explains that the cockring makes his balls super sensitive.  So when he removes it, my licking and sucking drives his wild.  As long as he is happy and keeps coming back for more, then I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment