Friday, March 2, 2012

MY SURPRISE VISIT! - Part 2

MY SURPRISE VISIT!

A STORY BY CATMAN AND JAY

Part 2 of 2

 
 I stared at George laying naked on the bed.  He didn't do anything to cover himself.  I knew it was now or never.  I took a step closer to the bed and I noticed his cock grew harder.  I had on only underwear.  I placed the cup of coffee on a side table and slipped off my underwear.  I was now standing there naked.  His eyes stayed glued on my cock.

I took another step closer.  Both our cocks were now fully erect.  I had decided that I was going to make the first move.  I stood at the foot of the bed.  I looked down at George.  He wanted me as much as I wanted him.  The only question was how far he would go, I decided to take it slow.  I lowered myself to the floor.  His feet were inches from me.  I grabbed his foot.     

 
He did not resist.  I first kissed his toes, and then I started to suck on a toe.  He closed his eyes and let me play with his foot.  I heard him moan so I continued to suck on each toe.  I moved up to his ankles and lightly kissed his leg as I moved inch by inch towards his cock and balls. 

His cock throbbed in anticipation.  I was now at his balls and could see each hair on his luscious balls.  I licked them gently.  Listening to the sounds of his enjoyment, I sucked on a ball, but my eye was on his now enormous dick.  I grabbed it and held it to my lips.  His cockhead was ready for my tongue as I swirled my tongue around the ridge of his cockhead. 

I heard him say, “Take it.” My lips engulfed his cock.  Slowly I took him deep into my mouth.  George held his breath as I reached the base of his shaft and held the position.  Then he started to move his hips and I started to suck.
 

I did not known how far he would go, so I positioned myself where he could get to my cock if he wanted it.  If not, I was still content in sucking his.  I got excited as I felt his hand reach for my dick and wrap his fingers around it.  His touch felt so good.

He turned to face me and we were both laying on our sides.  He started to lick my cockhead.  Then he followed my lead and started sucking my cock.  After a while, he warned me he was cumming, and I released his cock and I stroked it until he came on my chest.  He let go of my cock and I grabbed it and finished stroking it until I came.  We laid next to each other for a while.  I felt him reach for his underwear and he used it to wiped me clean. 

We spent the night sleeping together.  Sarah and Ben returned Sunday night.  I had a good visit and planned another trip in the near future.  As for George, he came out the following weekend, and has become a frequent flyer to my place.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment