Saturday, March 10, 2012

Foreign Affair - Part 2

Foreign Affair

Submitted by CATMAN

Part 2 of 2

In the semi-darkness, I couldn't believe the size of Pavel's giant cock as I held it.   Almost immediately, he fell back asleep.  Normally, I would never take advantage of someone who was sleeping, but since he had initiated this, I played with his big dick.  Totally erect, he was an amazing fat ten inches!   I stroked him for several minutes, before deciding to get a taste of his big Czech rod.   

His erection was way too large in both length and girth to fit in my mouth.  I could only manage the enormous mushroom shaped head.  I sucked and licked his big prick and tasted some pre-cum.  When I went back to just jacking his dick, in his sleep, he brushed my hand away and pulled my body close to his.   I fell asleep soon, snuggling next to my new foreign friend.

When I woke in the morning, Pavel had moved to the other side of my bed.  He was laying on his stomach and I gazed at the two rock hard mounds that made up his gorgeous white ass.   It was just too irresistible to resist.  I climbed behind his outstretched muscular legs and buried my face in his crack.  As I was rimming his sweet ass, he started to stir.  Then he started to moan, but  I didn't stop worshiping his hole with my tongue. 

Pavel's moans became louder which indicated that he was enjoying this just as much as I was.  It struck me that, despite we had a language barrier, 'moans' are the same in any language.   He started shouting something in his native Czech tongue.  I told him, "You are in America now, speak English!"

In his broken English he said, "Dave, my American friend...do it to me!...just like Andel in Prague.  You are like him!"

I don't know who 'Andel' is, and didn't care!   I planted my hard, horny dick in his ass and went to town!  I didn't have to do all of the work because he arched his back and bucked his ass up to meet my thrusts.  I rode him thrusting as deep as I could, while he was saying something over and over again that I didn't understand.  (later, I learned that it was the Czech equivalent of:  "Oh, God!  Oh, God!)   After ten minutes, I buried my cum in my first piece of foreign ass!

Pavel rolled over and immediately started jerking his big dick.  When I tried to assist him, he let me know that he wanted to do this by himself.

I leaned down and put my face near his crotch.  He shot off a giant load over my face and in my open mouth.  I discovered that  Eastern European cum tastes the same as domestic USA sperm!

As Pavel and I sat naked at my table having breakfast, I got two phone calls.   The dean's office called to say Pavel's luggage had arrived.  The second call was from Todd Cooper, to inform me he was back early on campus. 

I, reluctantly, delivered Pavel to Todd, who is one of the biggest homophobes on campus.   In the course of the next six months, I would get late night visits from my new Czech friend!

If I learned anything that year at school, I discovered that: Relations with people of foreign countries can lead to..... "Good Foreign Affairs!"

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Catman,

    I bet you could figure out a way to have this exchange student visit the Boys at the Beachhouse. The Czech Republic does not have beaches like we enjoy in the states. I think it's worth a road trip to explore the sandy beaches with the new foreign affair.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete