Tuesday, March 13, 2012

GONE FISHING - Part 2

GONE FISHING! 
 
PART TWO OF THREE
 
A STORY BT CATMAN


The naked swim in the lake was really quite refreshing.  It was the first time that Jake or I saw each other naked.   Before I could reach the ladder to climb back onto his father's boat, Jake grabbed my hand and pulled it to his crotch to show me he was still erect.  "Feel this.  I didn't realize I would miss Anne so much.  I'm really fucking horny!"

I pulled my hand away after a good quick feel.  I couldn't believe my super straight neighbor seemed to be coming on to me.  It was totally out of character for him.  His dick felt enormous, while mine had shriveled in the cool water.  It was way too evident and on display as I climbed back on board the boat.

Jake lingered in the water a little longer which allowed me to catch Ryan up to speed on my horny friend.  Ryan loves a challenge and is always ready to take on any dick at any time.  "Just leave it to me and this will be one fun weekend!"

After a few minutes, Jake was back on board and surprisingly was displaying his big cock in all of its glory!

He didn't seem at all embarrassed by his public display of his big cock.  Perhaps he felt comfortable around us since we were also naked and hard.   I had no idea of his intentions but I certainly couldn't wait to see what he would do next.   This wasn't anything like the macho Jake I knew as my neighbor.  He stretched out on his back on the bow and every time his dick would soften, he would stroke it back to its full length again.


I figured this might just end up being a jack-off or edging session, but Ryan had other ideas.  He said, "I'm thirsty, I'm going to go below deck to get a beer."

I knew he had ulterior motives when after just a minute he called up and said, "Can you guys come down here.  I need to show you something."

Jake headed to the steps that led down to the galley and I followed.

We found Ryan, laying on the bed under the bow, with his feet in the air and his gapping hole exposed to us.

"You guys can jerk off anytime!  I've got an ass that needs some service!   So, who's going to fuck me?"

(end of part two)

No comments:

Post a Comment