Saturday, March 24, 2012

"Okay, Momma! We'll call him a Doctor!" - Part 1

 "Okay, Momma! We'll call him a Doctor!"

A STORY BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 4

Damn, I can't believe I was stupid enough to tell my mother that I haven't been feeling well lately.  Being a good Jewish Momma, she put the guilt trip on me!
"Ya ain't had no physicals or check-ups since ya been in High School.  Oye!... Bubbala, don't worry your Momma's heart!....  Your father, bless his soul, left us way too early!....  From my mouth to God's ears, my son should only live much longer!..... You should see a doctor. Oy, vay!  Issac, you've got health insurance, you should use it.  That's what it's there for!.... Maybe a nice Jewish Doctor?....  Perhaps he'll look you over, and just because you are a fagIla, doesn't mean I shouldn't have a doctor in my family?  So....what kind of a disease do you have?"

"Calm down, Momma, it's nothing serious!  I don't have a disease!  I'm just not my old self lately..  That's all!.  And stop with the matchmaking!  I'm sorry I ever told you that I was gay!   I don't need you to find me a gay lover."

Oh, shit!   Why did I ever tell her over the Sunday beef brisket, that I had been feeling just a little listless lately?   After she ragged at me for twenty minutes, I agreed to make an appointment at a clinic where I knew a male nurse.  The clinic specializes in dealing with men's health issues and is especially popular in the gay community.

Matt and I had dated briefly, nothing serious, just a few dates and nice romps "in the hay".   I'm really not sure why we stopped going out together.    Matt's a really cool guy, a lot of fun and very sexy!

I made the appointment and showed up on time at the clinic.  After filling out insurance paperwork and a questionnaire of my health history, I was shown to an examination room and told to undress.

As I was stripping down, Matt walked in.  My shirt was off and my pants were at my ankles when I gave him a hug.   "Nice to see you again.  So how naked should I be for the Doctor?"

"If I were you I would lose it all.  That fancy little psychedelic thong would be much more embarrassing than being nude!"  (I hadn't even given any thought to my underwear when I dressed that morning.)  "As I remember, you never had a problem being naked.   You might as well go all the way.  I've already seen it all, and Dr. Bordon will too, by the time he finishes with you.  Don't get too excited, I'm only here to take your vitals for now."
Once I was naked, very professionally, Matt filled out my chart after measuring my height, weight, temperature and blood pressure.  He extracted three blood samples from my arm and I thought it was unusual that he held my dick as I produced a urine sample.

Dr. Bordon walked in and said, "Thanks Matt, that's all for now.  I may need you later."    This was my first time with him.  He was an average looking guy, mid to late thirties, and had a good 'bed side manner' (as the saying goes).   He put me at ease throughout the examination with casual conversation. 

After examining my chart, he poked, prodded and examined in my throat, ears, nose and eyes.  He listened to my heart and lungs with his stethoscope.  Felt around my abdomen with his hands.  Checked my reflexes and finally did the cough test for a hernia.

Next up was the digital rectal exam.  I had never had to go through that with a juvenile physical.  Dr. Bordon said, "Since you indicated in your history, that your family has been treated for colon and prostate cancers, it's never too early to check."

I was instructed to get on the table on all fours.  The doctor put on a latex glove and using a lubricant on my hole, slowly inserted a finger.  I am not used to having anything up my ass since sexually I'm a TOP, not a bottom.  I could feel his finger feeling around until he hit my prostate.  Strangely enough, my dick suddenly went totally erect.  He probed me for a few minutes while I felt totally embarrassed about the hard state of my cock.

When I made mention of it, he said, "Don't worry about it.  It happens with most of my patients.  I'm surprised when it doesn't happen because the prostrate is considered by many in the medical field as the 'male G-Spot'.   It's nothing to be alarmed about right now, but your's is slightly enlarged.  There are many people in medicine who feel that if the prostrate is massaged regularly either digitally, with devises or through anal sex, the prostrate will remain healthy.  For some reason sexually active gay men seem to have fewer prostrate problems."  

The whole time he was explaining this to me, his finger was still up my ass stimulating me and my cock was still rock hard.  Finally, he pulled out and I collapsed on my back on his examination table.

"Doesn't appear that you have any 'erectile dysfunction problems'.   How frequently do you have sex?"

I thought he was making a joke.  After I stopped laughing, I said, "Doc, the closest I have had to sex in a long time was your finger up my ass!"

I don't think he found that very funny because he said, "I was asking because sexual intimacy or more precisely, the lack of it, can lead to depression, which is totally related to a feeling of listfullness.  Unless your lab tests come back with a problem, I can only suggest a new vitamin regiment, a healthier diet, and more physical and sexual activity.  I am sure there are physicians who would think my approach to medical health was revolutionary, however I feel that maintaining a vigorous sex life is part of your total psychological and physical well-being.  I am going to send Matt in to get a final specimen sample."

As he walked out, Andy walked back in.  " Whoa, you're already erect!  I forgot how pretty your dick was when it's hard.   Doc wants you to supply a sperm sample.  It's just to check the volume and your sperm count since he had some concerns about your prostrate." 

Andy stood by with a petrie dish and I laid there stroking myself.  After several minutes without any results, Andy asked if I needed a hand and took over jerking me.

"Of course, you know this would be a violation of professional ethics, but I won't tell, if you won't!   What did Doc Bordon do to get you so hard?"

I explained it happened during the rectal exam.  "It really wasn't as invasive as I thought it would be, it actually felt amazing and I almost came when his finger was still in me.  He thinks I need to have more sex and I need to have my prostrate massaged."

Matt took the hint, lubed up my ass and shoved his finger in.  It did the trick and I gave up a massive sample.
Still rock hard, I climbed off the table to dress again.  Matt said, "I think the boys in the lab will be impressed with the size of this sample, I know I am.  By the way, I'd be happy to volunteer to help improve your sex life.  I have something much larger than a finger that I am sure you would enjoy."

Driving home, I thought, I think I'll take Matt up on his offer.  He may not be the doctor my mother wanted, but I think she will approve!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the other parts of the story are already up and I can keep reading!

    ReplyDelete