Sunday, March 11, 2012

Taxi Ride

Taxi Ride

Story by Jay

I needed a ride home.  It was late and the street was deserted.  I lost tract of time and worked way too late.  If I did not find a ride home, I would have to sleep at my desk.  The storm was moving in and the rain started to pour.

Suddenly I saw headlights and then the familiar Taxi sign.  He pulled over and I noticed he had three guys in the backseat.  He asked me where I was going and told me he could take me there after dropping these three blokes on the way.

I climbed in the front seat and off we went.  We headed out of town.  The storm was in full force and the rain was coming down in buckets.  When we got to their destination, they climbed out and ran for the front door.  The sign above the door said “Cock and Balls”.  A picture of a rooster with a set of balls hung over the door. 

As we headed on our way, I saw them struggling with opening the front door.  I was sure they were soaked from the rain.  The rain was falling so hard that visibility was limited.  Suddenly the taxi hit a chuckhole in the road.  We climbed out and checked the taxi and the front axle was bent. 

He used the radio to call for help.  We were outside of the range of the radio.  It seemed we were stuck here for a while.  We headed back to the “Cock and Balls”.   By the time the door was opened, we were drench.


Everyone inside were naked.  They collected our wet clothing and added them to the dryer out back.  There were more naked guys in the room than I originally saw when we came in.  Most of the guys had hard cocks.    

I found myself surrounded by the guys.  I had hard cocks all around me.  I found myself up against a table.  The guys lifted me and I laid there seeing cocks and balls poking me.  I used both hands and grabbed two of the biggest cocks.  I stroked them. 


I felt my legs being lifted and a cock with a condom on it being brushed against my ass.  Some of the guys grabbed and spread my ass.  A cock pressed against my asshole and he shoved it inside of me.  Another guy’s cock was being pressed against my lips.  I opened my mouth and he inserted his cock.  I laid still and then he thrust his cock and fucked my face.          

The remaining guys stroked their cocks.  A few guys were ready to cum, and they moved to the front of the line.  I felt warm cum hit my body.  Once they were done, the next in line would move forward.  The two cocks in my hand came at the same time.  Almost on cue, the cock in my mouth exploded and filled my mouth with cum.  Lastly, the guy who was fucking me pulled out and removed the condom and stroked until he came on my cock and balls.

I was covered in cum.  I asked, “How do I get cleaned up?”  I heard a guy say, “Follow me”.  We went out into the pouring rain.  It did not take long to clean up. 

I decided that if you are going to be stranded, then hopefully the “Cock and Balls” will be nearby.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to know how the taxi driver reacted when he walked into the Cock and Balls ;-)
    Could be a part 2, perhaps :-) ?

    ReplyDelete