Tuesday, March 20, 2012

'Brief' Encounter - A Love Story - Part 2

‘Brief’ Encounter – A Love Story

A Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2


We met for dinner and had a great time.  I wore my new Jockey bikini  brief.  We had just finished dessert when he asked me if I tried on the Jockey bikini briefs.  I quickly responded that I did and that I even jacked off in them.  He laughed and asked if I was wearing them now.  I said I was. Before I knew it, Bill asked me over to lounge in them.  I said that would be fun. 

I followed Bill to his place.  It was a nice apartment, tastefully decorated.  He was first to undress down to his bikini briefs.  I followed his lead.  His body was beyond being awesome.  He had a nice flat stomach, a good chest, not a lot of body hair, actually just the right amount.  His bikini briefs showed the outline of his cock.  I could see the cockhead pressing against his underwear.  My cock was pressing so hard that I needed to rearrange it to the side.  He said I looked great in the underwear.  I did not want to be the one to make the first move.  But I could not resist.  I reached over to feel his cock.  It was hard and growing bigger as I held it. He had a great circumcised cock.  I tried to rearrange it and it popped out and I was just inches away from his massive cockhead.  I was so close that I could see beads of precum forming on his pee slit.


As I froze in position, I felt his hand grope my cock and balls.  He moved my cock so it now was free from the confines of my underwear.  Once he started to stroke my cock, I found my lips on his cockhead.  As I sucked his cock, I pulled his waistband down below his balls.

Before I knew it, we were in a 69 position.  We still had on our underwear.  I was enjoying this too much and felt myself ready to cum.  I was ready to tell him to ease up when I shot my load.  It felt like a large load and he gagged a bit but Bill was able to swallow the load.

I reached under his underwear and played with his ass.  This was his hot spot.  He made some grunting sounds and came.  It was a nice load of sweet tasting cum. 

We stayed in a 69 position and held each other.  It was beautiful to watch his cock go from rock hard to soft.  The big dinner and the sex made me sleepy, and I dozed off.  I woke up later to find myself covered in a blanket with Bill’s head resting on my chest.

Well, we have been together now for six months.  We spend time alternating between our two places.  There is even talk about moving in together.  Bill just gave me our six month anniversary gift.  Yup, you guessed it.  It was a nice pair of bikini briefs.  He knows the path to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment