Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Okay, Momma! We'll call him a Doctor!" - Part 2


"Okay, Momma! We'll call him a Doctor!"

A STORY BY CATMAN

Part 2 of 4

It had been almost two weeks since my physical at the clinic.  I called to get the results of my lab work on all of the specimen samples I had submitted.  I was put on hold for about five minutes and had to listen to some really bad 'elevator music'.   Finally, a familiar voice was on the line, it was Matt.
"Hello Issac, sorry the doctor's tied up right now.  Good news!  All of your lab results came back without any problems.  You can relax, there were no areas of concern.  By the way, it was really great seeing you again."

"It certainly was for me too.  I never thought a doctor's visit could be so much fun.  So,..... I thought I might like to take you up on your offer.  When do you think we might be able to get together again?"

"I'm free this Saturday.  I can come over early and we can spend the day together.   I gotta run, see you on Saturday!"

Damn, Saturday was four days away!   I had no choice but to wait til Matt and I would be together again.   I looked forward to the weekend! 
When I woke on Saturday, I had an enormous erection and was tempted to jerk-off.  I decided to save it for Matt.  I jumped out of bed and started cleaning my house.  I wanted everything to be absolutely perfect.   I still hadn't bothered to get dressed when I went to the kitchen to prepare some food.

It was my plan to "wine and dine" him and impress him with my culinary skills.    I fixed enough food to feed an army!  Maybe he would stay for lunch, dinner and breakfast tomorrow morning.
I totally lost track of the time and before I knew it, I heard a knock at my door.

I decided:  oh, what the fuck!  I'll answer the door naked.  Hopefully, with Matt, I would be naked soon anyway.  Pulling the door open, I got the biggest surprise of my life!   It wasn't Matt on my threshold,  to my absolute horror,  It was my Mother!!!

"OH SHIT!   GEEZ MOM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?   KNOCKING ON MY DOOR ON THE SABBATH?   I THOUGHT YOU WAS SOMEONE ELSE!   I  WAS EXPECTING  MY FRIEND FROM THE CLINIC!"

She just brushed right past me, "Oh, hush Issac!  I gave birth to ya, so I've seen ya naked before!  I was the one who spent years, diapering and washing your little tush! ... Oye!  The times, I would be changing you, and you would pee on me!...   I don't think your Mohel, could have predicted at the circumcission that your little number would ever grow to that size!     Oy,  you are the one opening the door in your 'all together' expossing it all to your momma!  I came to meet the Doctor, "my new son in law"!   So where is he?"

I grabbed a pillow from the sofa to cover myself as I ran off to my bedroom to put on my bathrobe.

"Momma, please!   I told you this is like just a first real date for us!  I told you, he's  not a doctor, Matt is a nurse!  And he's not here yet."

My mother ignored me as she was looking around to inspect my house.  "Ey?  Did you find a girl to come in?   This place is almost clean.  About this Mathew of yours, when I tell the girls over Canasta this week, he will be a 'doctor'!   Like I should only tell Sylvia Fienstein that my son is dating a nurse?  I can hear her now, 'So your Issac can't land a doctor?"

There was another knock at the door.  This time it actually was Matt.   He walked in carrying a gym bag and a bottle of wine.  I introduced him to my mother, who pulled me aside,  "Now I see  why you answer the door naked!  He's really very handsome!  I approve, he seems to be a real mench!"

"Thank you Momma, I am glad to know I have your stamp of approval!  Now will you leave already?"

Finally, alone with Matt,  I said, "Sorry about that!  She likes to meddle in my life.  She really needs to find a hobby, other than me.  I haven't even had a chance to shower today.  Make yourself at home, I won't be long."
I showered, shampooed and shaved.  My dick grew hard thinking about reconnecting with Matt.   After I dried myself, and put my robe back on, I walked out to an empty living room. 

I was a little confused and called out for Matt.   His response directed me to my bedroom, where I found him stretched out naked on my bed stroking his big hard cock!
I decided that 'lunch' could wait.  I saw something else that I wanted to snack on right now!

2 comments: