Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dorm Room Fun - Part 2

Dorm Room Fun

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2


I adjusted to school and my new roommates.  During the week we were busy with school work.  But when the weekend came, Seth and Billy were ready to ‘PARTY’.

We got another twelve pack of beers and in a short time, we were all hammered.  Seth was again the first one to state he was horny.  He undressed and lid in bed naked stroking his cock.  We joined in and I noticed that Billy was erect.  Seth had another contest in mind.  He pulled out a tape measure and said the smaller has to suck the other two.

Billy was by far the largest.  Seth beat me out by a small margin.  Billy, who was normally quiet, got real talkative and wanted me to come and get it.  I got on my knees in front of Billy and took his cock as far in my mouth as I could.    Billy stood up and moved his hips and face fucked me. Seth came over and wanted his share of the action. 

I alternated sucking the two cocks.  I wanted some attention to my cock, so I suggested we lay in a circle and sucked each other cock.  I wanted Billy’s cock all to myself, Seth went down on me, and Billy positioned himself to suck Seth’s cock.

Seth was great at sucking cock.  He played with my balls and I let him reach around to my butt and finger my hole.  Billy was thrusting his hips and getting ready to cum.  I had hoped we could cum at the same time but Billy went first.  The load was about the same amount as the other day.  But it tasted sweet.  Right when he finished, I shot my load.  It proved to be too much for Seth.  It overflowed and ran down my shaft and pooled on my pubes.  Billy was not going to waste a drop of my cum.  He licked up every drop. 

Seth came last.  From what I could tell, Billy handle Seth’s load like they had been doing it for a while.

We laid on the floor for a while, then got up to drink the remaining beers. I had not notice that we had a few guys from the surronding rooms that came in to watch us.  We agreed that the ‘circle suck’ would be a regular thing and might be expanded to some of the other guys. 

I laid in bed that night and decided that I did not need to worry.  College life was great.       

No comments:

Post a Comment