Friday, March 16, 2012

Camping Dream - Part 2

Camping Dream

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2


I wanted to erase what I did.  Josh said ‘Wait’ and I stopped what I was doing.  My mind raced wondering if I blew it.  My heart that was pounding in my chest, now stopped.  I started to hyperventilate. 

I now waited for Josh to make the next move.  Josh said almost in a whisper, “Let’s go outside.  I always dreamt of doing it with you under the stars.”

In that second I realized that Josh had the same dream as mine.  It was ‘To be together with each other.’

We climbed outside and spread a blanket on the ground.  Josh laid on his back and faced the stars. It was a beautiful night.  I laid next to Josh and placed my hand on his chest.  I leaned in to kiss him.

Josh pulled me over, as I climbed on top of him.  I looked into his eyes.  He said, “You are beautiful.”  We started to kiss.  I had kissed other guys before but none with the passion and feelings I had with Josh.  Knowing that Josh wanted me as much as I wanted him, I never wanted to let him go.    

He held me in his arms and his legs encircled my waist.  We were as one.  I loved having him so close to me.  He reached down and positioned my cock along his ass crack.  He moved his ass.  Following his lead, we continued to kiss as I rubbed my cock up and down the length of his ass crack. 

He reached down and placed my cockhead on his ass hole and I gently pushed.  It resisted entry.  Josh whispered, “Harder.”  I tried again and my cockhead made it passed the opening.  Josh inhaled.  I asked, “OK?”  Josh nodded ‘Yes’.  I slowing inserted my cock.    

I started to make love to him.  His face looked at me.  I was surrounded by all the stars in the sky, and Josh smiled.

We made love that night under the stars.  When we finished we laid on our backs and looked at the stars.  It was a beautiful sight.  Josh leaned over and placed his head on my chest.  Josh said, “Promise me, we will always make love under the stars.”  I held him tight and replied “Always.”              

I laid there holding Josh and I realized that dreams do come true.  You just have to believe.      

No comments:

Post a Comment