Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dorm Room Fun - Part 1

Dorm Room Fun

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2


I was worried about going off to college.  I wondered what my room mates would be like.  I moved my things into the room and unpacked my clothes.  I noticed that there were two other beds in the room.  Both beds had blankets on them and clothes in the lockers.  So I had two roommates.  I was looking forward to seeing them.  I hoped they would be cool.

Seth came in first. He was an awesome dude, nice looking, and friendly.  We hit it off right away.  After meeting Seth, I was looking forwarded to chilling with him.  He had a nice athletic build and I was looking forward to seeing more of him.   

We were having a great time talking, when Billy came in next.  He was friendly but shy.  He did not say much.  This gave him a mysterious look.  He smiled a lot.  I felt he was cool also, and wanted to get to know him more. 

We all agreed to go out for pizza.  On the way back, Seth produced an ID showing him to be 21. He stopped at the Liquor store and bought a twelve pack.  We ran back to our room.  We each took a bottle of beer and toasted to the upcoming semester.  The first beer went down quickly and we were ready for another.  After a few beers, Seth said he was horny.  I agreed with him.  Before I knew it, Billy and Seth had pulled out their cock and were stroking them.  It did not take me long to join in.  My cock was hard under my jeans and I was relieved to see them pull out their cocks.  

We jacked off in front of each other.  The beer gave me a buzz.  I had no inhibitions.  Seth was he first to speak, “Let’s have a contest and see who cums the most.”  He gave each of us a paper cup.  “The loser gets to drink the cum.” 

The beer was talking when I said, “OK with me.”  I knew I came a lot, so I was not worried about winning.  I looked at Billy’s cock.  He would win a size contest.  I looked at Seth’s cock and I was bigger than his.   

Billy came first and from what I could tell he had a quick small load.  Seth and I came about the same time. 

I had the biggest load.  We compared the three cups and Billy lost.  He drank up the loads with no hesitation at all. 

We finished the beers and turned in.  I enjoyed my new roommates and looked forward to the upcoming semester.  My cock was hard, as I laid under the covers.  I wondered if Seth had other games in mind. 

My roommates were so cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment