Wednesday, March 28, 2012

LEATHER MAN - Part 1

LEATHER MAN

A Story by Larry 

Part 1 of 2


Since early on, I had fantasized and lusted after a man dressed in leather.  As time went on my fantasies drifted and changed many times but always included a man in leather.  While in college a friend of mine whom I had confided in offered to go with me to the local leather bar.  He warned me I may not be ready for what was in store for and I was apprehensive at first but decided to go anyhow.

Saturday night finally arrived.  The night we had decided to go. I dressed in jeans, black tee and work boots. I picked up my friend and drove the short distance to the bar.  We paid the entrance fee and as soon as we were inside the smell of leather hit me and was intoxicating. We went to the bar and ordered some beers.

Leaning against the bar, we surveyed the room.  There were all sorts of leather clad men.  Some dressed moderately in jeans and leather vest.  Others in all out leather gear, boots, pants, harness, arm bands and cap for one.  After a few more beers we ventured around the room.  While standing by the pool table a man I had noticed when we first walked in came and stood next to me.  He introduced himself as Joe and asked if I wanted a beer. I agreed.  He left and returned with 2 fresh beers.

We talked small talk for a while and watched as 2 guys played pool.  My friend came over and asked if I was ok because he was leaving with someone and I said I was fine.  Not to worry.  Joe said he would take good care of me.

After my friend left we played a game of pool and then Joe asked if I were in the mood to go to his place for a quiet beer and some talk. I agreed and so we left. I followed him home and before he opened his door he asked if I was averse to playing a bit. I told him I had never done anything like this before but was willing to try something light.

After we went in and he locked the door, he spun me around and looked me in the eye telling me he was now my master.  I would have to do as he told me or be punished. Then he told me to do a nice slow strip tease for him, slow and erotic.  I did my best but I guess my best wasn't good enough for him.  He came over to me and grabbed my nipples and twisted them hard. I went to yell but he warned me not to or he would punish me more.

With that he grabbed my hardening cock and dragged me through the house to a room in the back.  He had me sit on a wooden chair where he bound my hands and arms behind me and my ankles to the legs.  When he was done my elbows were bound to the top of the back of the chair, my wrists to the back legs and my ankles to the front legs.  My knees were bound to the legs also spreading me wide open and all exposed unable to move.  He gaged me and left the room.

When he returned he had removed his pants and was now wearing chaps, a leather studded jock, his harness and leather cap. He carried a small box which he told me he keep his "toys" in and if I was good he would let me play with some of them.

He had a enema bag hanging on a pole in the corner of the room.  He filled the bag with warm water and moved the pole next to me.  He inserted the nozzle into my ass with some difficulty and then began to fill my insides.  While he was filling my insides he undid my knees and had me slide my ass to the end of the chair.  When the bag was empty he removed the nozzle and replaced it with a large butt plug, had me slide back on the chair and told me not to let it leak or he would punish me again.

He then started to play with my nipples.  When they were erect he put alligator clamps on them that were attached to weights. He started running his hand through my chest hair and pubes. Next he took out shaving cream and a razor and began to shave my chest and stomach.  He shaved the shaft of my cock.  Then he had me slide forward again and had me empty my ass into a bucket after removing the butt plug.  All the while reminding me I was his and to do as he said or be punished.

He then attached a ball stretcher that was like a parachute with weight to my balls and swung the weights back and forth slightly.  It pulled my cock straight out and he finish shaving me where he missed, getting me as smooth as a baby’s ass.  He then refilled my ass with warm water and the butt plug and had me slide back on the chair. I start to mumble protests through the gag and he pulled on the nipple clamps telling me to shut up.

He changed the gage to a wire cage that held my mouth open but placed a large dildo into the gage sealing my mouth closed again. I found out later on this would enable him to remove the dildo and replace it with his very large cock without a problem.

He again had me slide to the end of the chair and he pulled the plug out of my ass and told me to empty myself of all the water.  He untied me from the chair, but tied my wrists to hooks in the ceiling, spreading my arms wide apart over my head and place a bar between my legs, cuffing my ankles wide apart as well. He removed the parachute ball stretcher for the time being and shaved my arm pits, balls and ass.  Then he replaced the parachute ball stretcher and weights and because he said I was moving too much I would be punished again.  With that he swung the weight between my legs pulling on my balls.  While the weights were still swinging he took a studded paddle and began paddling my ass.  He removed the gag and made me count the slaps and say thank you sir after each one.  If I missed one he would start all over, till I had answered correctly for 20 slaps and my ass was a bright red.

Strangely enough, all the time this was happening, my cock was hard as a rock and dripping pre cum.  He noticed this and took some rope and bound my cock tightly from tip to its root. Satisfied he then untied me and led me by my nipple clamps to a bed on the side of the room.

He tied each wrist to a bed post and each ankle as well.  He added a longer chain to the weights on the parachute ball stretcher and hung it over the bed putting more weight on it as well.  He took his camera out of the night stand and snapped my picture from a few different angles.

He then pulled the dildo out of the bag, climbed up on the bed, and sat down on my face, telling me to lick his ass.  I licked as best I could, pushing my tongue as far as I could in his hole.  After a while he turned around and shoved his cock in my mouth.  While I sucked his cock he took more pictures of me with his cock in my mouth.  Whenever I wasn't doing something the way he liked he would pull on the chains of my nipple clamps or the chain attacked to my cock.

After a while he decided he had enough and replace the dildo in my mouth and left the room.  

1 comment:

  1. Each to his own, but this sort of activity does nothing for me. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete