Wednesday, March 21, 2012

THE REVENGE! - Part 1

THE REVENGE!
 
Submitted by CATMAN
 
Part 1 of 2
I'm not normally someone who seeks revenge, but occasionally, there is someone who just plain pisses me off and deserves it!    That was the case during my second year in college.    Drew, my very best friend since grade school, was attending the same school with me.   We are more than just friends, we are almost like brothers.   He had grown into a super hot athletic, straight guy, while I was the slim swimmer's build,  gay guy.   Even before the start of the second school year, he started bugging me about joining a fraternity.   I had no interest in any part of "Greek" life, but I finally broke down and agreed to pledge with him.

My first impression of the guys in 'the house' was that they were a bunch of jerks.    For Drew's sake, I put up with all of their antics during "Hell Week".  Most of what they put us through was just designed to embarrass the pledges.    Everything took a strange turn on the fifth day, when Jason was in charge of hazing us.   Jason was an over-weight, pimple faced Senior who liked to party too much.    In my opinion, he was just a giant PRICK!   He turned the embarrassment  into humiliation.

He gathered the twelve pledges in one of the common rooms and forced us to strip.   I think he got off on it, when he told us to start stoking our dicks.    Once we were all showing 'hard', he paired up guys and ordered us to suck dicks.    Luckily, I was paired with my friend Drew.   Half of the guys objected and just quit, leaving just six of us.    I had no problem sucking Drew's dick, since I had secretly always wanted to do it.   After several minutes, Jason ordered us to change places.  Poor straight Drew had never sucked a dick before in his entire life and he was really bad at it!

Despite the fact that Drew gave a really lousy blow job, I thought it was really hot  to see my dick in his mouth.    Jason decided to change the action, "Okay you cock suckers, you took it in your mouths, now I want to see how you take a dick up your ass!"   I saw an absolute look of terror on Drew's face.   When I leaned down and whispered, "We can quit right now."   Drew shook his head, "No, I'm not going to quit!  This is too important to me!  I want to join this fraternity!"

At least, Jason was nice enough to provide us with lube.   I made sure that Drew's ass and my cock were very well lubed.  Despite Jason screaming at us to "put it in!",    I tried to be as gentle as possible as I entered Drew's cherry hole.  Sure, I always had wanted to fuck his hot ass, but not under these circumstances, but I did it.   

After several minutes, Jason ordered everyone to stop and leave the room.  That is, with the except of me.  With an evil smile, he said,  "You seem to have been enjoying all of this way too much, I'm about to wipe that smile off your face!"     When he pulled out his minuscule dick, I laughed, "Is that all you have to offer?"

I turned to walk out of the room, but he was bigger and stronger than me.  He threw me on the bed and produced the biggest rubber dildo I have ever seen.   He held a hand over my mouth to quiet my screams, as he raped me with that giant toy.   My ass was on fire, when he finally finished getting his jolly's.

The following night was "Induction Night". and all of the brothers gathered for a big party before our initiation to the house.   I  had decided that, despite Drew's objections, at the appropriate time, I would make a statement and  tell the brothers to "Go fuck themselves!"    There was a lot of beer, booze and drinking.   I noticed that fat Jason was getting really drunk, and apparently he couldn't hold his liquor very well.  As the evening wore on, I kept my eye on him and watched his every movement.

He was so drunk that he could barely navigate the staircase to his second floor room.    After a few minutes, I followed him and found him passed out in the doorway to his room.     REVENGE WAS NOW MINE!    I pulled out my dick and jerked off until I came all over his face!   Jason didn't stir, as I pulled down his pants.   I found that big dildo in his room and lubed it up.    He didn't wake, when I shoved it up his fat ass.  He was laying there with his pants at his ankles, a dildo in his ass and cum on his face!    With the scene set,  I went downstairs.

I shouted, "HEY GUYS, THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG UPSTAIRS WITH JASON!!!"  

Everyone scrambled up the staircase to assist their 'brother',  while I grabbed Drew's hand and ran out the front door!   I could hear the raucous laughter, as we were running down the sidewalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment